DLC8: Gotham Wastelands Feedback

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Quixotic, Aug 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remander Steadfast Player

Yeah, he is definitely the most annoying boss. I managed to beat him DPSing in healer gear/spec with Biocap on my bar. Took a while, but did it. Before, I've had to call for assistance. The issue is not just the AoE after the teleport, but the size of the field, the fact that is grounds you, and that the boss spams hand claps afterwards, knocking you down. I found the best way to take him out is to keep moving constantly. It actually decreases his teleporting, and even when he does, chances are you won't be there. I also only attack from range. Still annoying, but doable.
  2. Redd Vampirus New Player

I love the Gotham Wastelands! It looks gorgeous! I wish I could make a base there lol. What I don't like is I think the 'sky' is a little too low (or is it supposed to be like that?) being there are some building and such I can't perch on :(. Also, when you run across the water, shouldn't it splash red and not it's normal color? Just saying. It just looks funny running across the water and getting a realization that the red water is just an illusion lol.

Also, I found that the Envy Civilians (the ones that fights over the orbs and chasing each other) hits pretty damn hard when you try to take the orbs from them. Is it supposed to be like that?
  3. BumblingB I got better.

Hello again. I hope this is the right thread, because she is in the GW. In the Raven bounty, hero side. Psimon's Phatom Flames causes you to get stuck in the animation and eventhough you go into the breakout, you are stuck there for a good few seconds. All of his other control effects work fine, but Phantom Flames is the culprit.

It goes:
    Fire patting down.
    Breakout animation.
    Visual remains and you are stuck there for a bit, unable to do anything.
  4. Dynagirl Committed Player

I found a minor glitch with the hero garrison on usps3. The npc civilians that are being returned to earth through the big white portal can be targeted. Kill one of them and it breaks the animation. No more civilians will appear and the one you kill never goes away. This really doesn't affect anything, just thought you should know. :D
    • Like x 1
  5. Burnt New Player

I like to complain but I can't find a single thing wrong with DLC8 I love it from top to bottom. Great job!!!
    • Like x 1
  6. Little Sister New Player

I found a bug, several times, so I know it's recurring. In the Lust section, where the Idols of Jacob are, there is a lost Imp. He kinda floats and he can't attack you and you can't attack him. It looks like he is in a floating invisible box.
    • Like x 2
  7. Sore Steadfast Player

Is anyone having trouble with the feat where you fail the Envy ritual and have to defeat the Primeval Demons (or whatever it is)? I'm not sure exactly what I should be doing. I've been going to the green ritual with two demons aroudn them. If I kill them but don't turn the cog on the green effect, a lesser demon is summoned...not a Primeval Demon...or whatnot. I thought that might be what the feat is referring to. If it is, is the right kind of demon have a low chance rate? I tried a few. If that's not the right thing to attempt, does someone have an idea what is? I'm sitting at 0/19 and would like to give it a go.
    • Like x 1
  8. farm3rb0b Committed Player

As a hero, I think the feat says something about the ritual needing to be botched. Since they're performing the ritual, we want to stop it in order to botch it. To me, that means closing the portal. Either way, closing the portal gets you a small chance to have one of the Primeval Demons come out. I've had the mission a few times, gone with league-mates other times...that seems to do the trick. I know a few of my league-mates have completed it by grouping when one of us has the mission or camping the area to see if someone else with the mission comes along.
    • Like x 1
  9. Craven Green Loyal Player

This feat is farmable but you have to have patience. I can remember the name of the daily mission but it is the one where you have to steal the 4 green orbs then close the portals with the 2 demon. Sometimes and I repeat sometimes the primeval demon will come out but you have to close the cog. If you hang around while other people are doing this mission you can get credit if the Primeval demon comes out for them. I have no patience so I only have 3 out of 19 but you might get 1 or 2 out of 4 when doing the mission.
  10. Craven Green Loyal Player

I have a leaguemate that I feel very sorry for and wish to post about his dilemma. He has reset and run the Raven bounty 47 times now and is still missing 3 pieces of the style. I understand that it is random whether you get a Mark of Reality or Piece of Exalted set but I think this is a horribly bad drop rate. I finished the feat in 15 Raven Bounties ( I am not boasting am grateful) so I feel even more sad for him as he has reset it a further 32 times to try to finish the feat. At 29 replays per Bounty he has used 900 + replays to try to finish this feat. Could you tell me what the drop rate is for the exalted style as I am starting to believe his character is glitched and should submit a ticket to SOE regarding this. I could understand a 1 out of 3 or 1 out of 4 drop rate but as he has only 5 pieces so far after 47 bounties he is almost at a drop rate of 1 out of 10. I would appreciate any feedback as this is really "harshing his Mellow" and he is such a happy guy. Clearly he has spent enough money to have earned this feat. (almost $30.00 in replays)
  11. Craven Green Loyal Player

I have a leaguemate that I feel very sorry for and wish to post about his dilemma. He has reset and run the Raven bounty 47 times now and is still missing 3 pieces of the style. I understand that it is random whether you get a Mark of Reality or Piece of Exalted set but I think this is a horribly bad drop rate. I finished the feat in 15 Raven Bounties ( I am not boasting am grateful) so I feel even more sad for him as he has reset it a further 32 times to try to finish the feat. At 29 replays per Bounty he has used 900 + replays to try to finish this feat. Could you tell me what the drop rate is for the exalted style as I am starting to believe his character is glitched and should submit a ticket to SOE regarding this. I could understand a 1 out of 3 or 1 out of 4 drop rate but as he has only 5 pieces so far after 47 bounties he is almost at a drop rate of 1 out of 10. I would appreciate any feedback as this is really "harshing his Mellow" and he is such a happy guy. Clearly he has spent enough money to have earned this feat. (almost $30.00 in replays)
    • Like x 1
  12. H.. Committed Player

The Missions are Fun, actually, spent some of my replay badges on them:)
    Wouldn't mind if the various groups of NPC's were spread out a little more - On some of the missions you have to preform, micro-surgery, as to, not attract too many NPC's around you, as you complete a mission.

Otherwise...I'm still looking for the "The Outskirts of the Cathedral" to finish off the explorer Feat. Its the only thing I haven't found yet, and I'm sure its right under my nose somewhere - Good Job on hiding, it at least from me - LOL
    Overall....

Thank you - Developers!!
  13. Redd Vampirus New Player

I believe it's on a plateau near the cathedral I believe. I found it once and my memory sucks lol.
  14. H.. Committed Player

Oh, I can't wait till the system to comeback up....

Thank you!!
  15. Burnt New Player

Yeah, I've seen this guy too but when I see him it looks as if he's going up and down an invisible flight of stairs. Up and down. Up and down lol
  16. ARI ATARI New Player

primevil demons do not spawn frequent enough.
    otherwise the dlc is the noobsauce its meant to be.
  17. comrade sonya Committed Player

In the wrath area of the Wastelands, on the mission where you have to pacify the civillains, then free the cultists from the cages, and then finally defeat the Keymaster there is a small bug that can occur afterwards. When I finished the mission I started running towards the villain's stronghold when the cage that appears with the Keymaster spawned on top of my character. I tried breaking it, but I got stuck in combat instead and had to get a friend to come kill the Keymaster, otherwise I would've had to turn off my ps3.
  18. Martian Reaver Well-Known Player

I laugh every time I end up fighting one of the 'greater' anythings for a daily, they are all harder than the boss for the dailies.
  19. Katheryne New Player

It's great, I love it. Only one thing... Cheetah needs a boost!! D:
  20. Nogan New Player

I don't know if it's intended or not but it seems Raven is healable by the opposing faction, seems like more than once I've been with a group trying to defeat her for the bounty and a few purples will just stand around and start healing her to the point where we have to stop and how they move on to another phase to mess with some other group. If this is an intended effect then it should be forced PvP area otherwise it seems like t should be an easy fix.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.