DLC8: Gotham Wastelands Feedback

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Quixotic, Aug 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BumblingB I got better.

The Envy Imps glitch out. 2/3rds of them don't allow you to punt them because they don't release the green aura into the fire pillar. They just run over to the flame and just stare at it not moving at all. You can attack and kill them. When dead, they do the animation to allow you to press E on them, but you can't. Then they just disappear.

This is VERY aggravating, as I can't work on the feat to punt them at all. I get like 1 every 5-6 imps. As long as I see them do the animation of releasing the energy, I can punt them.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. farm3rb0b Committed Player

There's actually another cauldron, a smaller one. Looks like a bowl on a nest of bones...seriously. They usually spawn near the ones you have pictured above. The trick, it seems, is to clear the imps from the large cauldron, and then go to a spawn location for the smaller one. The smaller ones are where they pick up the energy, so you wanna kill the imp as soon as it spawns, before it gathers the energy. Then you can punt it. It's a little weird. If you still need it this week, B, find me in-game and I'll show you what I mean.
    • Like x 1
  3. BumblingB I got better.

I actually figured that out shortly after I posted that. It is a work around, but it is still a bug that they don't release the energy. So you can just camp out one spawn and kill it the moment it loads to prevent it from having energy in the first place. I have the feat now.

The one I don't know how to get is the botched summons, even with the mission. :/
    • Like x 1
  4. BumblingB I got better.

I think this is the right forum thread to post this in. I decided to grab the collections and used a scanner and I could not for the life of me figure out where this one node was. I checked everywhere and gave up as it was wasting time on the scanner's 15 minutes. I think it is in the mountain.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Sannio Developer

Thanks again, BumblingB! The collection node you're looking at was actually not int he mountain but out-of-bounds above the "ceiling" of the zone. It's one of the ones I put in a fix for, although I'm not sure when it will work it's way into the Live servers.
    • Like x 1
  6. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

There's also a collection directly north east of the cathedral entrance. It's in the corner, near the edge of the map close to the ground. If you just stand there a listen you can't miss it.
    • Like x 1
  7. Trinidad James Loyal Player

We really need to have Collection scanners on test server or have the scanners always active, There are some what a lot of bugged Nodes.
  8. Sannio Developer

Thanks for the note!
  9. MercPony Devoted Player

A minor thing really and this might only affect those on a PS3. From a short distance you see all these nice items around the hero garrison.
    [IMG]

Once up close, however, they completely vanish.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. BumblingB I got better.

On USPC they are on an infinite loop. They spawn and despawn constantly. Not sure why they would, but the vehicles outside ace do it too from DLC6.
  11. Martian Reaver Well-Known Player

The arena champion needs some work. The fog should be some color that is visible when you aren't in perfect health. Instant teleporting for him with instant cast for him and delays for us is massively unbalanced.
  12. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Sannio, Does the "Lasser Envy Demons" have a higher level Health Pool than the other lasser lust/wrath demons? I fought all the NPC's on my bearly 84cr toon and on my 99cr toon to make sure that something is off with them. I also asked others and they all agree that the "Lasser Envy Demons" seems to be harder to kill then the lust or wrath demons.
  13. Quintus Adrien Well-Known Player

Today I got the DLC from the marketplace, switched my toon to Celestial and then relogged. When I re-logged I couldn't walk in to the Gotham Wastelands. It tells me to walk in, inside my journal but when I stand on the teleporter it doesn't say "Press Circle to enter" And it also doesn't say Gotham Wastelands on the teleporter. I'm CR 96.Can anyone help?
  14. Infiniti New Player

Hello

Nice place, like the missions....however, there appears to be a problem with John Constantine's missions. With the other 2 quest givers, they always show an arrow to go to the area, then an orange box as to the specific area to be in, plus the quest givers have a tall blue shining light on them......not so with John Constantine. He is never 'blue' There is nothing in my quest log about any of the Wrath missions.....So I go to the area and fly around....then something pops up saning speak to Sentinal Zang (I think its his name) but no arrow. So I fly around abit and see a tall shining light on this Sentinal, he gives me a mission which i successfully do, then he asks to kill someone.....but again, no 'orange box' like the other Envy and Lust missions, so I fly around again for ages and eventually spot him....kill him and successfully complete the mission.

Tried the next day, I can get the mission successfully from John Constantine.....but again no blue light on him and no quest in my quest log, I just fly to the Wrath area and get the same mission again. With no indication of where to go......Another person in my league has the same problem.....but other league members have no problems. Any ideas? Has anyone else experienced this?
  15. Little Sister New Player

Hello. I'm just wondering if the "Arena Champion" is meant to be so hard. It seems like it's the hardest of all the quests. He has a massive amount of Health (which takes forever if you aren't a Damager) and the move he has where he teleports straight to you and then hits with a massive close range AOE does incredible amounts of damage (I believe it's called Hellfire Field).

Before anyone responds, yes I can beat it, and yes I know what to do. I'm just wondering if is meant to be so hard, or if he may be bugged or overlooked. Thanks ahead of time.
    • Like x 2
  16. James29 Level 30

I like the Wastelands. It gives player like me, with a lower CR a chance to earn Marks of Reality more easily than BIA of Family Reunion. It also helps us get our armor better so that we can do the aforementioned.
  17. Stitch Well-Known Player

I am unable to complete the Gotham Wastelands Explorer feat. Some of the terminal locations aren't being counted for the feat.
  18. Soulmass Well-Known Player

I have the same problem I was qued for pvp and When I hit the last terminal for the feat I loaded into the match, when I got out and hit the terminal again no feat I've hit it 50 times it just won't count. The feat works on my other toon though so getting interrupted while the terminal is talking is giltching the feat. Hopefully it can be fixed.
    • Like x 1
  19. StephBrown New Player

Like Stephanie Brown as Batgirl, right? A girl can HOPE! :)
  20. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Add Exobyte spawns/gathering inside the Gotham Wasteland. There is plenty to do here and I would like to farm gatherings here. You did it for Central City and you guys just forgot about it when you made GW. Please add them in. :)
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.