DLC7 Raid Loot

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Spytle, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fighter Well-Known Player

I dont mind this loot system. What I didnt like was getting a 87 dps neck from Paradox with the same stats as the 87 neck I already have. The only difference was the name! The problem isnt how its dropping but how many different pieces and duplicates are dropping.
    • Like x 1
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

Can we get loot that only associates with our power. Ex. If I am Mental then only dps and controller gear drop for me.
    • Like x 1
  3. phen0mena Committed Player

In the end, make the tier gear the kit to have like it was before.

Add in weapons to those tiers, as I side with all those that want to use the weapon they want as well, and you might start recovering.
    I really side with mark-purchased weapons of the highest tier. I only want to use handblasters. I've used all the weapon styles, and actually downgrade from 88, 87 etc weapons to use ****** 85 HB's from the trigon alert because they are the weapon I want to use. A players' weapon is the primary enjoyment of the game, it's what you spend the most time with out of all things. Nothing more that I'd like than mark purchased weapons.

The norseman and all these new kits, traces, traveler, etc are just replay grubbin, same thing as with PvP seasons; You took it too far.
    If you want my cash, give me cool things on the market, and by cool things I don't mean replays. Having to pay to access parts of the game promotes two things, both bad; One, people burn the content, get bored, top out, leave, or Two, see through it and don't participate at all. Neither results in a good community. It's very hard to run any T5 stuff right now, villain side.
    • Like x 2
  4. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

Wow, power specific gear drops would be pretty awesome.. That way at least we'd be able to use the gear we get. That would definitely help with Nexus and Wave being content that you have to run hundreds of times to the point of hating every second of it into being something you know will reward you in the end in a reasonable number of runs.
    • Like x 1
  5. Hussler New Player

Within the past month in Wave, I got nothing but healer and tank gear at Tyrant and I used REPLAY BADGES 3 times.gadget dps villain ps3. So I'm done with the b.s..
  6. jessiejames4211 New Player

lol 3 times yu used replays lol I used over 3000 replay badges ,, and I am full 88 in the gear I wanted
  7. phen0mena Committed Player

This equivolates to roughly $85.

You are the type this system takes advantage of. Either rich, or a fool. No offense.
  8. integlsdriver New Player

or just keep the loot system how it is but also add in that u can change the loot rules... so u can roll on it if in run of 5+ league members
    • Like x 1
  9. 5xthundergodx5 New Player

Specific loot drops for your role would be the best option, anyway who gives a crap about traces? Next dlc comes out soon with better gear so its not worth the trouble or the money. Just be patient, create a new character have fun and forget about Nexus and Wave trust me its paradise. Nightmare Raids, to the person who tought about them theres a special place in hell for you. xD
  10. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

There really isn't anything at all fun about Nexus or Wave to begin with and with the crap loot system/odds of getting anything without spending tons of money or wasting all your time it is one of the worst thought out raid/content ideas in any game I have played.
  11. lukelucky Devoted Player

best gear as drops is bad because this loot table just doesn't hit for every1. if it did and it don't it would be ok. 1 other way its not so bad is if the gear is ever so slightly better as was codex and introduced after raid begins to get stale. add a prime helm type item but t5 screwed and caused a lot of guys to quit
  12. lukelucky Devoted Player

the raids are fun and I applaud them for nexus last boss. people were dumb founded and some got to last boss and walked out. the loot and lack of pregession ruined the raids. raids though good work except glitches
  13. YoloKytten New Player

I really like them to make the super basic more loot-dropped role specific armor / sets tradable. This way if you always get healer armor from your loot for like a week, you can trade with some healer who always gets controller or tank armor. Does anyone see anything wrong with that?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.