DLC7 New Gear styles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Deviant, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Deviant New Player

So from Spytle's tweet, each faction is only getting 1 distinct PVE T5 armor style? Not sure where booster falls into this. What happened to standard 4 different styles? Even T1 and T2 we had 3 choices from the different wings of the WT/HOD. Boo...
  2. Minx New Player

I'm gonna rock those Harley converse with the pom poms...Yeah Baby!!!
    • Like x 2
  3. Palus New Player

Wow batman got robbed out of tech inspired gear, they could of atleast gave us some bat family inspired gear lol. nightwing, batgirl, red robin, well we got huntress but still. Please don't let these be the tier 5 gear! these are far too random for them to be tier 5 gear for the tech wing.
    • Like x 3
  4. Deviant New Player

I hope you're into PVP, because that's the only way your gonna get it. Generally speaking.
    • Like x 1
  5. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

I'm gonna hope for that to the last moment.
  6. Octantis New Player

Hmm … Booster's armor is going to have to grow on me. I'll wear it, Spytle, at least out of loyalty to the character, but at the moment it feels like a Christmas sweater from grandma and I have to wear it for a family photo. I'm sure it'll look better after adjusting the colors, but all those sphere shapes just look … odd. And honestly, I was expecting to see this symbol on the chest, not just the Star:

[IMG]
    (Note: I have this shirt and wear it often :) )

But alas, it's Booster Gold. I know I'll be sporting it indefinitely.
  7. Captain Just New Player

Hooray for the lack of bulk!
  8. Ghost Theory New Player

Love that my main is a female villain (the Manta and Harley gear is BEAST)! Also love the Booster Gold stuff. I feel for the heroes - the Huntress and Aquaman stuff does nothing for me. I like that everything, even Manta, is less bulky. Can't wait!
  9. BumblingB I got better.

Booster is essentially a time master, like his son, Rip Hunter. How can they have a DLC dedicated to time and *not* have something Booster Gold related?
  10. Snow New Player

Wow Huntress female looks actually just like hers, I love the Black manta, and Harley!!
    Not so impressed with the Aquaman one....I's mixed emotions for me but I love the scales..and the cape. I might consider it.
  11. Valsmurf Loyal Player

oh well there's still a bit of hope then, if the one's in the corners are pvp, means we only have 2 styles per faction in pve right now and 1 per faction pvp, there should be more. tbh i think they're a bit better than t4 and definitely way better than that horrid t3.
  12. OMG Well-Known Player

Funny they only show 2 villain sets.
  13. Captain Just New Player

Think it is Martial Arts weapon stance
  14. TheMarvel New Player

The DCUO designers need to get together over cocktails with the Injustice/Arkham/Infinit Crisis designers and take a LOT of notes.

A LOT!

As to comments on the new gear … mama always said, ' you can't say anything nice … …"

So … I guess I won't say anything.
    • Like x 4
  15. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Yeah, his set is the one that fits DLC theme, but thats it, all others are totally random.
  16. zorile New Player

the black manta is epic. love it
  17. La Chupacabra New Player

It's weird how T3 keeps looking better and better. Kind of disappointed the most innovative style (black manta) is faction specific, and I'm a hero. Really need to do something about factions already. I'm a villain at heart dammit.
    • Like x 2
  18. Breedin Bull New Player

Sad I can't get the manta or the harley :( . Where are those faction respec tokens...lol
  19. TheMarvel New Player

Yes, indeed.
  20. Zpirit Dedicated Player

My favorite from Right to left.
    Harley
    BManta
    AquaMan
    Huntress
    I don't like the BoosterGold one at all, but then again that is just MY opinion.