DLC7 New Gear styles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Deviant, Apr 11, 2013.

1. BerzerkerUnit New Player

Baron, the suits are all Kryptonian tech/themed. They are crystalline. They all have a Kryptonian emblem on them. They are definitely I spired by Supes as the whole Kryptonian thing isn't explored outside his books and he is considered the exemplar of his race (by humans a d Jor El, Zod disagrees).

On another note the Booster outfit looks a bit... Sloppy. Hodgepodged together. When I look at Booster I see smooth lines and a drone, the armor I saw had all these extraneous bits. I can make a virtually identical booster gold knock off using slim lines, goggles and a star emblem.

Of the 5 sets I've seen promo'd only Black Manta seemed tight (I'm not a huntress fan but the set seemed acceptable). Manta's outfit was sharp. Aquaman's armor was ANOTHER set of medieval stuff. Why not a dive suit, or something "sorcerous" since Atlanteans are descendants of mages? Or a dive suit. Or a dive suit. Or something kinda dolphin themed, like a bottle nosed, fin-backed dive suit.

Ah well. I'm looking forward to it all anyway. Hey devs, if we're getting Booster, can we get Supernova too?
    • Like x 1
  2. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Yea but people complained when the T3 suits were released. Not everyone wants to have a superheroe's insignia plastered all over there toon.

I get how you feel. Batman was literally my first word. Having a billion cool looking batman suits would be awesome but then I like variety more. Just because he is my favorite superhero and mentor doesn't mean I want to look like him at every turn. I want to be an individual not a ripoff.
  3. undedavenger New Player

WHOA. Easy there, Fido. Never said I didn't like Harley, but the truth is, she was invented for a cartoon (yes, the greatest cartoon EVER, but still...). I know whe's popular, but there are enough bat-mythos suits on here. And it is ICONIC gear after all. There are many others more iconic thatn Harley Quinn that I think deserve some props first. I want more JSA-themed missions and loot, like Hourman or Dr. Midnite or Sandman. Or even (gulp) Stargirl. Can't believe I just said that...

And for villains, I want som gog/Magog stuff as well as Obsidian, Vandal Savage, and a good Dr. Fate villain like Mordru.
  4. crownclownking New Player

Yea this styles blow hard where's my batman/lex inspired gear like who said these iconic styles would be great (read most of the post not all of them to long lol). jens was it you cause we all know how much of an aquaman fan you are lol. But seriously ugh (not that the styles are bad per say but them being feature in this dlc JUST NO ) What a let down .
  5. El El Committed Player

That Aquaman just keep on stalking us.
  6. Mr AFK New Player

I really, really, really, don't like new armors... they are ugly and skinny ... not for me.
    I'll never wear them. lol, I was hoping for something like future bats, lexs.. etc.

Someone from devs see a DCUO US/EU Facebook page?
    A lot of negative comments for new gear, they pay for this game and had hoped for something better ;)

Now I only waiting for new raids and power, I hope they are good ;)
  7. DrWarlock New Player

I know this topic is becoming old, but I would like to say something.

I have, in my head styles, 17 hats, 14 roman-inspired helmets, 20 full helmets, 9 complete maks (with a face), 9 full maks and 12 masks almost in the common way. And some other styles, too. But I only have 1 bold-style mask (i.e., leaving the hair to appear), chosen when I created my toon, at the creation screen! No other bold-style mask was given during the game itself.

Once the devs created styles that are derivative from Booster Gold and Huntress, I suppose they should have come with bold style masks - because this is the style these characters use in the comics. But it didn't happen.

So I ask the devs to create this kind of mask. Bandanas, tiaras and crowns would be welcome too. C'mon, I think it's time to change a little bit. Thanks!

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  8. chillaCroc New Player

I think the Harley one would look better on a skinny villain.
  9. EzioNight New Player

that style looks alot like the batman beyond
  10. ACW37162 Loyal Player

this is off the chain almost on par withinjustice skins sic, just freaking awseome filthy. Id sport this on threedifferent toons at the ame time