DLC7 New Gear styles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Deviant, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Enickma Dedicated Player

I'm Enickma AND I COMPLETELY APPROVE OF THIS GEAR!!!!!!
  2. ShadowSubzero91 New Player

By the way, with Manta here, does it mean he'll be added to the game with the DLC?
  3. phen0mena Committed Player

I will say, I like that they are less bulky, more 'comic' looking overall.
    I would support a continuation of this trend in the future.

How about a Circe style for one of the PvP suits? ;)
  4. JokerWing Level 30

I can't wait to get that Black Manta style it looks awesome!
  5. UltraElite Dedicated Player

manta is my favorite, but im not an evildoer
  6. Tule New Player

I immediately thought "well, duh", but then I realized how stupid I was for actually not applying that logic. Now I love Aquaman's entire outfit. Well, one question. Does Aquaman's helmet force you to have that water face or is that just the water skin?
  7. Deviant New Player

We can only hope there will be some sort of cross faction style drop from the new content or new bounties that have yet to be announced.
  8. 13igtyme Devoted Player

To address a few things in the thread. The male Harley looks like he's in the MA fighting stance. Female Harley looks like she has four melons. As for my opinion, they are better than the last set. I'll be mixing but atleast I'll have somthing that's not the size of a house.
    • Like x 1
  9. The Huntress New Player

Should be no surprised why I like one of the looks. Love to be able to mix and match the top with other gear looks. So excited - eeeeep!
  10. BumblingB I got better.

I can safely say, that is probably a suit of armor Booster would probably put his name to. lol Skeets cod piece. I'm not a fan of armor though, kind of wish it was a flexsuit. :/ Why does everything in this game have to have armor? :\ Helmit on all of the armors are okay, except for Boosters.

Over all, really nice! :D
    • Like x 1
  11. Laff Riot New Player

Thats when you use your martial arts. You end up in that stance.
  12. The Huntress New Player

I don't recall that as I have several MA characters but it does look like part of the flirt personality.
  13. H2 Pwn Well-Known Player

All are absolute garbage but Black Manta, T3 Had Kryptonian Superman/Zod Armor, T4 Had Greek Wonderwoman armor, wheres the Batman T5 gear
    • Like x 2
  14. Ladypheenix New Player

Some pieces look cool i'm after the stats more than anything although huntress set looks ok.
    • Like x 3
  15. Laff Riot New Player

It is the MA stance. I am online right now and just punched to see if I was right and it is the stance.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  16. Meta Flare New Player

i love the male black manta (hope i can get it as a hero) and the female huntress (one of my fav female characters) i just am mad that my huntress themed character got deleted. and are the harley and huntress styles pvp?
  17. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

But where is Luthor and Bats from the future gear? :( This sets doest make much sence being T5 vendor gear, they should be something like drop earned.
    • Like x 3
  18. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Post the stats.
    • Like x 1
  19. Doc Holliday New Player

Yep me too, might **** the Manta look for first month or so then back to my sequent lol.

Edit I dint know that word would be censored lol lets try this: might sport the Manta look
  20. Meta Flare New Player

no it is the martial arts stance after attacking with out a weapon in your hand. it doesnt look like flirty at all, u blind?