Fixed Disconnected Error 0x0009,3,0

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by MiLady, Jun 1, 2023.

1. brobby05 New Player

I just tried again after the supposed hotfix...AND STILL nothing!!!

BRobby05
  2. MiLady Well-Known Player

Same here. I get the same "Disconnected <0x0009,3,0> error." I even updated the support ticket #1252564 with the information regarding SSL errors with Chat server, and was able to play on EU server. Definitely a US server issue. Looks like I wont be getting the full styles from the daily rewards nor the 2X Artifact XP stuff.
  3. MiLady Well-Known Player

DCUO Support closed out my ticket and marked it as "Solved". The last comment from them is as follows:

"I hear you and thank you for the updates and we're sorry to hear that basic troubleshooting failed to resolve the issue. We recommend adding information to the forum posts you found in hopes that it can help out our teams. Thank you again for your ongoing patience with this matter and we hope everything works out for the best."

Looks like farewell. I would have given out my stuff, but I cant login to do that.
  4. MiLady Well-Known Player

The client hotfix on 6/12/23 did not help with this problem. I still get the Disconnect error. Its 5:46pm EST if you want to check the server logs.
  5. JenoraFeuer New Player

Well, the 'Encrypted Alerts' were something that only showed up inside the Wireshark analysis; they weren't something that would show up to anybody not doing network traces.

In any case, I can verify that, just as with some others here, everything seems to work fine for me on the EU servers, even if I had to create an entirely new character and run through the tutorial again. (While I got back into town last night, I also had an extended power outage which rather limited my ability to play the game.)

The web page help system closed my bug while I was out of town; frankly that's not much loss as they just threw me back to the forums like MiLady here and seemed to be running as 'tier 1' tech support people, the ones that are there to ask you if you've got it plugged in so as not to waste the time of the developers too much. Which is something you need to have, sure, but annoying that they don't seem to have a good way to refer problems up the chain other than just saying 'post it in the forums' after I'd already said multiple times that it had already been posted in the forums. (They also weren't responding as if they had actually read what I'd posted half the time.) I honestly have no idea whether or not the network trace I attached to that bug (#1252228) even got forwarded to the developers or if it just got thrown out.

I did get network traces of both the working EU connection and the non-working US connection, and have a better idea of what I'm looking for now (the network trace I attached to the bug report left out some important addresses and the ongoing UDP connections because there wasn't any active DNS lookup to let me know what addresses were in use, but I'm including those this time). Is there a good place for me to post those so I can be sure the developers will actually get to see them?
    • Like x 1
  6. RTX Well-Known Player

Since you´re saying that you did a Wireshark analysis, the "Encrypted Alerts" make sense now. The reason for that is, that you get the alert when the TLS protocol notify the peer that the connection can be closed (no more traffic) or SSL/TLS end of session, this however is normal. Probably alert (21)

The network trace you can move to the trashbin, if the support didn´t seen anything unusual there. Never share on forums!

Its good that you can verify it´s working on EU-Server, while not on US.

I highly believe that it´s the same issue as Senior Community Manager "Mepps" descripted for the EU-Server disconnections:

How that´s however affecting the US-Server the same way, i can´t know without inside. Apart from them might having more server sectors affected on US as those 7 units on EU side. Either way, we have to hope for Mepps to respond to this thread. If they´re not investigating already.
  7. MiLady Well-Known Player

Support never checked the server logs. They only focused on the client OS side of troubleshooting or the ISP is blocking. They didn't even do a wireshark nor any true network analysis. Support wanted me to post on the forums so that the devs "MAY" look at it and help out. Unfortunately, the Dev's are not even looking into this issue since its not being tagged as such.

We have already proven that I can connect to a EU server and play the game. The problem is that we can not connect to the US server. This tells me that my computer, setup, and ISP are working fine. Therefore its an issue with the US server.
    • Like x 1
  8. Paradox Well-Known Player

Strangely, getting this same problem on one of the computers I play on, but not on another at a different geographical location. Both are Windows 10.

Can usually log in and see the character standing for a short time with an unfilled loadout bar then get disconnected.

I tried updating the video driver and was able to play but then got disconnected after switching toons, and can't get back in on that computer.
  9. JenoraFeuer New Player

Yes, well, that's why I was asking here rather than actually just posting them.

I honestly got no indication that the support staff actually looked at the traces I attached there, or forwarded them to anybody who did.

Also, I had cleaned up the trace I left on the support page so it wasn't including communications to other servers,and I would later find out that I had cleaned up too much, so the trace I left before probably didn't include any useful information because I had removed most of it by mistake.

I've attached both full traces to the bug on the Support page anyway; it may be closed, but hopefully somebody will pay attention there.
    • Like x 2
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

A client hotfix was published this morning. Please let us know if you continue to see these disconnections.
  11. MiLady Well-Known Player

Hi Mepps,
    This client hotfix Works!!! Thank you for fixing this bug.

Although my EOG artifacts were upgraded correctly, my accounts did not get the Artifact Celebration pack. I only got the Pride Month gift. I thought unclaimed gifts would remain available. Is there a way I can get the Artifact gift? Also, since this bug took 2 weeks to fix, anyway my daily rewards can be marked?
  12. brobby05 New Player

I tried the USPC this morning but was disconnected again. I then tried the USTest and enjoyed playing that for a couple hours at last. I'll try the USPC again now.

Thanks,

BRobby05
  13. brobby05 New Player

I tried it last night as I mentioned and it did FINALLY work. Thanks to who it was who made it possible!!! I was just too tired to come back on last night.

Brobby05
  14. JenoraFeuer New Player

And that seems to fix it for me as well, thank you!
  15. AshCole New Player

EUPC Loading Screen Bug is Back. i can't login to my main toon. Error Code 0x000E,5,0 Disconnected.