Devs please keep map rotation how it currently is!

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Ace1, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Hero of Justice New Player

I really like the variety, but I doubt that we on USPC can handle spread out pop. queues just yet. Hopefully something will change and it will start picking up, becasue I enjoy the format even if it's a bug. But queue times for larger content is the concern.
  2. Brondulfr New Player

:( I thought they listened the people complaining....I got used to having all these maps. Please don't fix this sweet bug.
    • Like x 1
  3. JonnyD New Player

Depends on the queue. Some didn't pop at all. Example: I got a lot of Australia, and only one HQ Watchtower the whole weekend, same for FoS. I got plenty of players, but I sat around a little at times for batcave. I got a number of arkhams, but much less ace chem, and even less safe housing. Moon was a popular choice. I also got mostly batcaves arenas for 1v1s...with a lot of ice tanks in it. 1v1 legends lagged a bit in queue.
    No. Too many choices leaves other maps unplayed. I get that 8v8s aren't that popular but I have gotten a lot more watchtowers before this weekend because that was one of two 8v8 available.

It is, but it's legends. If someone is playing it for sake of the map, great, but if they're wanting feats from it (as I found some people were this weekend), it doesn't count. Both this map and SH stopped counting if you played it in legends a couple of updates ago. The rest of them count either place.
  4. ErnieB Loyal Player

I still believe they need to do away with the need for maps just for PVP all together, there should be an area where you can freely chose your opponent and if you win you get a certain amount of marks, if you loose you get a standard number which should apply to all PVP CR. They could still keep the maps for special things like feats and drops (I would be nice for styles to drop on PVP too every once in a while). And of course OPEN WORLD LEGENDS.
  5. Representative(Platina A) Well-Known Player

Ever since the map rotations came about after GU25 the queue times did speed up, but that was largely due to the massive arms race to get the top gear when this awful seasonal system started. After a large portion of people reached the "finish line" so to speak, the queue times slowed to a crawl worse than ever before. This was largely due to being force fed maps that we had no desire to play. Now that we have a larger portion of maps the community should do what it does best...whine, beg, and plead. However, this time it will be for a restoration of the PvP status quo many have known and loved years ago.
    • Like x 1
  6. Businessman Ultra Well-Known Player

I can understand the broken HQ: Watchtower not popping... I was queueing everything but that. Safehouses are almost instant queues though... same with Arkham and Ace. Maybe they should just revert it for PC and leave it for USPS where it's appreciated and used.