Devs please keep map rotation how it currently is!

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Ace1, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Once a month allow a week of all maps? It might gain more traction of people playing for feats and make them stay a bit longer.
    • Like x 1
  2. savageprime New Player

Sounds more along the lines of PS cant handle same graphical output as PC. I see what your saying though cause none of those would hinder the gaming experience for PS of you have prettier pictures so why not give it to PC? Not mad at you individually of course thus I said a question for the devs. Seems like laziness wrapped and packaged in terms of "unified deployment".

Heck even PS has different experiences among fractions cause villian styles are crushing hero styles imo.
  3. savageprime New Player

Was literally about to suggest the same thing. Maybe once a week is a bit much if you want to keep the excitement high but a random every two months or just random times we get guaranteed all map access and cut our map rotations to new ones every week.
    • Like x 1
  4. TheRealDeathern New Player

Maybe they could only do it on reset night only every week? The influx of population on that particular night would seem the logical choice, and peak interest at least for a day every week towards PVP.

Certainly, anything that makes PVP interesting to the player base should be looked at...
  5. chubbychase New Player

It's a corporate decision. It's the same decision Apple takes with their OS as opposed to Microsoft. They rather monitor and support it under a limited list of variables than open to an array of hardware and firmware, and with that possibly different issues, or multiple checks. It's most likely more of a financial decision than anything else.
  6. TheRealDeathern New Player

What about just reset night? IF the playing population is greatest on that night, why not make more maps open on a single night every week...
  7. savageprime New Player

Ah financial. That I can see. Just doesnt seem like much to allow PC to explore its already full capable computing power and allow PS simple access to maps. But alas money is the biggest factor over pleasure.
  8. savageprime New Player

Wow factor.

If every week people know they will get access to all the maps than you lose the excitement you felt when you were scrolling to legends and accidentally went past it and into arenas and saw a long list of maps and the look on your face and as you starred at all of them and instantly qued them all up lol. But serious side the fun would be minimized of you know its coming, and will continue to be there week after week.

Thats why I suggest random days spread out over time. Not the same day every month nor even every month. Completely random to us.
    • Like x 1
  9. FameYack Committed Player

At least they should let us vote for one among them, like they decide the rotation of 4 and 1 is voted for the community, something like that
  10. TheRealDeathern New Player

Random can be exciting I agree.

On the other hands, knowing when content was going to be available to play, allows individuals whom are league leaders like myself to somewhat plan the activities for the week...

Reset night is typically PVE raid night... now our schedule is jacked up for the rest of the week. Is that a bad thing? Nahhh, most of us will still get it all done, but what about those players that only play a couple of nights a week? They are the ones that could be hurt by random...
  11. OMGits2RAW Well-Known Player

The way I see it they should fix it for PC and leave it for PS in order to accommodate for PS higher population.
  12. Daemonic Visions Committed Player

All the choices to pick from, even if it's a "bug", Hostage Rescue wasn't part of the "bug" as well...

Sad Panda..

One Day..
    • Like x 2
  13. Businessman Ultra Well-Known Player

I was just getting on to make a thread praising the expanded line up. Queues popped back to back and varied. It was almost like the greatness of pre-seasons. This is one bug they can skip fixing.
  14. Ice Clown New Player

on USPS i queue up just fine with all 9 maps, i do hope the DEVS keep it like this!!!
    On PC i guess its understandable that PC wont get as much benefits like the PS do lol xD
  15. Ice Clown New Player

agree!!!
  16. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Took me 20 minutes to get a 1v1 que going today. Yea..not much of a benefit in the PC side.
    • Like x 2
  17. savageprime New Player

True causal players may miss it but it may also have the opposite effect and encourage more play time from the casual crowd. Now those who play casually due to work may miss it but it the majority of players would benefit. Like we all know we cant please everyone but the majority this can.
  18. Trinidad James Loyal Player

They deleted that map. All hope is gone.

[IMG]
  19. TheRealDeathern New Player

Interesting point. Random anything would be nice. It would give everyday players like myself, something out of the ordinary.
  20. stl4now Well-Known Player

I didn't see an issue with que times either. I take this as a good sign....who knows, maybe they'll take note and in the future, increase the amount of maps.