Devs please keep map rotation how it currently is!

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Ace1, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Ace1 Dedicated Player

There are currently 9 pvp maps available to Queue for right for arenas and legends now on live! I really hope this isn't a bug, please devs keep it at 9 maps.
    • Like x 20
  2. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

YES I CAN GET MY FEATS NOW!! I saw it and I went crazy...
    • Like x 1
  3. Notangie New Player

Agreed.
    • Like x 2
  4. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

As long as it doesn't effect queue times then I'm all for it, we aren't all blessed with huge server populations ;)
    • Like x 4
  5. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Omg really?!?

Is Australia up?!?

I wanna play now :(
  6. Ace1 Dedicated Player

Yes it is.
    • Like x 2
  7. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

If this is a bug and the devs are gonna fix it....everyone attack pvp and get feats and marks now before "they change it"
  8. Ace1 Dedicated Player

Mepps just announced it is a bug :(
  9. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Im quitting pvp now
  10. Oriole New Player

why God why you gave us a gift and take it away.....
  11. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Replace "Gift" with bug, and away with "fix"
    • Like x 2
  12. Oriole New Player

lol this should tell the Devs something that the rotation on maps no one wants them and people are happier with the best mistake in the game this year lol
    • Like x 3
  13. Oriole New Player

gift, bug its still nice to see it I miss my favorite map in the land down under
    • Like x 2
  14. Eminence Dedicated Player

They should rotate weekly..
    • Like x 8
  15. Skarlet Lantern Level 30

I just wish they would put 1v1 lair battles back into Legends rotation. Its been months since it has been in rotation. Its my favorite thing to play.
  16. Dephyre Committed Player

^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^
  17. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

It's probably for the best honestly. Sabigya and I had been running 2v2 legends last night for somewhere to around the tune of 4 hours. Queue's were going pretty quickly, even with our high win/loss ratios. Then as soon as these changes popped up it ended up hurting the queue times pretty badly. Normally we were waiting a minute or two, then it went up to I'd say five to six minutes on average for us.
    • Like x 2
  18. OMGits2RAW Well-Known Player

Yes!!!! Please keep this! I never liked the map rotation as it was. This map rotation is wayyyyyy better. A lot more diversity so your not stuck with less popular maps for 2 weeks. Keep it on the PS unleast since PC have test server so PS should have more diversity since their population is not a problem.
  19. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

I always wondered why they couldn't slap on some fresh maps with the weekly resets
    • Like x 2
  20. OMGits2RAW Well-Known Player

Nahhh! It's a gift for the PS side. They should change it in PC keep it in PS. PC already has test server so I don't see why PS can't get more maps as population is not an issue. Plzzzzzzzzzzz keep it... With a cherry on top.