Development Update: Deluge!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by NerdOfPrey, Mar 16, 2018.

1. MrChiCity0884 Well-Known Player

That's exactly what it is....they put the episode as raid only with no other content connected to it except starro...so my plan is to end my sub after this month and be done with them and this game....instead of being honest and upfront with its community they choose to sneak a fake content with a event just to by time for superman story in which its also going to be short... In fact I'll bet its going to be part kandor part smallville and part new stuff....all in which included doomsday....
  2. MrChiCity0884 Well-Known Player

Mepps why put only the raid as the new content...the event is not Wat I'm paying for...its nice to have but I play n pay for sub for episodes and now only thing I'm getting from my sub is 1/3 of a content wld the rest is all starro event....if money low blame TC u guyz shld have just put auras in the market place and a bunch of those be bought
  3. MessiahXHD Level 30

Hopefully they will do better with the next DLC , This is a very small DCL when you have already completed the event part.
  4. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

Acually dl'ing now. Hope to be able to scoresom fish stuff.
  5. Alibaba New Player

i would be glad, but i always crash when i enter PVE, i have no idea why it just happens when i do PVE, i can do PVP all day with no crash but the second i do PVE i crash everytime :(