Development Update: Deluge!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by NerdOfPrey, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

If I may pitch in, he was replying to a comment that was directed towards him. Whether it has anything to do with Deluge or not
    • Like x 1
  2. Primortal Level 30

Can we get the Author and Mera hair styles?

And I love DCUO so when are you going to release a hard light or glowing material?
  3. Earth742 Well-Known Player

There are some hard light/glowing weapons & armor sets in Marketplace, but not all colors; maybe 4 of the 7? No Material yet.
  4. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Took too long.
    But finally Thank You.
  5. IamShifty Active Player

Took wayyyy too long just to drop reused content.........
    • Like x 2
  6. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

I am seriously stoked for this stuff.
  7. Jords21 Well-Known Player

will dc go down tomorrow
  8. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

I sincerly hope so. I do a LOT of "pirete" tuff withwood carving, model ships,collecting nautical stuff... Water base toons are the onlyones wherein Ihave amaleand female, one dps, the other healer. Yup, 53 and a fanboy.
  9. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Yes, as Disney has bought them as well. Sinestro, meet Darth Vader.
  10. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Disney bought Warner Bros.? When did this happen?
  11. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Tuesday.
  12. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Yeah that one kind of confuses me too. Disney owns Marvel studios these days... as in Ironman , Thor, and even Deadpool. Warner works with DC comics as in Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman... Heck the WB logo is even shown when you log into the game.

Now could get interesting since Disney also owns Lucas Films so we potentially see Deadpool show up in Star War 9 and end the whole problem with the Sith by slicing them all to bits... In between breaking the 4th wall to explain to us why he is helping defeat the evil empire SPOILER ALERT: He's the ACTUAL Last Jedi! :p
    • Like x 1
  13. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Nope. There would have been news all over the net for at least the past month if not the last year, particularly because (a) Warner Bros (which owns DC) is owned by Time-Warner, and (b) Time-Warner is Disney’s primary rival at this point.
  14. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Well, not only is Deluge scheduled to go live tomorrow, but even if they delay for a few extra bug fixes, they still have to do daily server restart, so I’m going to go with “Yes” on this one :D
    • Like x 1
  15. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Anyone else getting the feeling Deluge may NOT go live tomorrow? Okay hear me out on this one... I am on the East Coast and it is 6PM. Historically when they upload a new DLC the servers go down here at around 8 AM so with about 14 hours before THAT would happen we still have no formal announcement that the game is going down for up to 8 hours to do that. Not that it still could not happen but they usually give us a little more advanced warning then that.

Honestly I was a little leery when Nerd of Prey put out the development letter and stated that Deluge would be live on March 29th. Heck at that point the content had not even gone to the test server yet. Normally we didn't get an announcement with a firm date until after content was on test and ready to go live. But even the Schedule of events Mepps puts out shows Deluge live March 28, 2018. That is tomorrow.

Still time for the formal announcement .. Heck for all I know it could be getting posted while I am typing this up? ONLY TIME WILL TELL :D:p:eek: lol
  16. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

And tomorrow is a Thursday so its also reset day for any and all weekly content. YEAH we can all run out and start defeating 303 Crime Syndicate members on Earth 3, 333 Gang members at Amusement mile, 411 Savage troops in the War Torn zones , and 410 mosters in Typhons Monster Invasion Zone AGAIN. Oh and IF deluge goes live we can add 329 Starro affected NPCs to the list :cool:
  17. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Tech, I’m also somewhat wondering because they pushed a hotfix to test yesterday evening.
  18. Schimaera Devoted Player

FTFY
  19. MrChiCity0884 Well-Known Player

If they was going to delay the content it wld have bn announced by now....don't be naive ppl
    • Like x 1
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You're too early.

April's Fool is in 4 days. ;) ;)
    • Like x 1