Development Update: Deluge!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by NerdOfPrey, Mar 16, 2018.

1. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Mepps, is EP31 Tier 8 or Tier 9?
  2. Sugr Bear Committed Player

I know this has been asked several times but I haven't seen an answer, will this gift be redeemable for all characters on the account?
    • Like x 1
  3. Tarif Committed Player

All this time waiting for an entire episode, and the only new content we get is ONE SOLO and ONE RAID?

You have got to be kidding, right?

I'm not paying for this. Todays the day that I stop your company from billing my card each month.
    • Like x 3
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Ignoring the fact that the duo had a new location and everything has been tweaked... it’s endgame and we’ve had a revamp since then... I’d be willing to bet the “old” content will play surprisingly differently to how it felt last April.
    • Like x 2
  5. Tarif Committed Player

What ever you need to tell yourself is fine. Im not ignoring any facts. We are literally getting ONLY one new solo and one new raid for an entire episode. Let that sink in for a minute. Or dont.
  6. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Any word on pricing for this episode/event hybrid? Seems like since most of this content was free last year, we shouldn't expect to pay $10 to unlock it this year. Price this according to what new content is in it.
    • Like x 1
  7. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Considering how long of a gap there's been between Earth 3 and Deluge, it's kind of shocking how skimpy Deluge is on new content. Maybe it'll be another RwC situation and we get something quickly after this DLC. Hmm, maybe the Superman anniversary is why it's so light on new content?
    • Like x 6
  8. stärnbock Devoted Player

since the crafting of OP items is gone, i guess the best thing about the starro event is gone too...
    • Like x 4
  9. DR FLEET New Player

This is great and all, and I LOVE it, butttttt can you guys please give us a different floor plan for lairs? The same one since launch... I need to move into something more spacious. Yeah, I could could just buy a different theme, but its all the same. My, what kind of money you would make doing this
  10. Belthazur Dedicated Player

It's Tier 9
    They are working on a fix for the confusion in the Que for the Deluge Instances
  11. Knarlydude Loyal Player

12. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Are you sure? Not saying you are wrong, just curious as myself because in the specific content testing feedback threads, it says "Tier 8"

Edit- I stand corrected. Just went and saw where it was updated as a known bug. Sorry about that
  13. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Also, really, REALLY, happy about the 1:1 conversion ratio. Which means I can buy the OP collection piece off the vendor day 1! Im so excited. And I can get a head start on the Elite Vendor gear grind. (Obviously I have to get Renown first, but its still a good head start, atleast hoping the collection piece doesnt cost over 400 lol)
  14. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

The Main Man with a few things to say; first Jason Momoa mad Aquaman fraggin' cool but he should play me. Second put me in DCUO already, I can whip these new Heroes and Villains into shape by mentoring them, and for the right price I can take both sides out in one of your tires? You could have my good looking hair, eyes/mouth marking and over all boss style as the award ;) And the real me not that bastich pretty boy wanna be Lobo from the New 52...o_O If you also added Nuclearman from the Superman 4 Quest for Peace movie/comic wouldn't hurt, and having his emblem/gear would be sweet to :)
    Happy St. Patrick's Day...
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Zneeak Devoted Player

That second pic though.... Is that Hobo, Lobo's homeless brother? :confused:
    • Like x 1
  16. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

Lol No that's Lobo
    Did you know in Adventures of Superman #464 a younger and drunk Lobo beat the holy hell out of Superman when they first met. Even when Sups put on armor Lobo still beat him up, the only reason Sups made it through was cause Lobo passed out drunk... LOL
  17. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

What does this have to do with Deluge?
    • Like x 1
  18. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Asphaltcowboy89 New Player

So when are we going to see new Time Capsules as well
  20. HarryHell Well-Known Player

Are you really wanting them to push the crowd killers faster?
    Revamp and TC are the reason mine and so many leagues are dead, TY WHALES