Development Update: Death of Superman Part I

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by NerdOfPrey, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Dude, sinceriously, WHAT is your obsession with Nuclear Man?!? WHY do you want a style based on a 3rd Rate Super Villain from one of the worst movies in the franchise?!?!? :confused:

Also, I'm pretty sure at least one other player figured out how to make a satisfactory facsimile of him with styles already in the game! ;)
  2. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

Yeah the movie wasn't great at all really but for me he was the best part of it, and sadly that movie had some big financial issues that f'd things up. Reeves was still good tho working with a bad situation, I felt Nuclear Man had potential to be a great villain in the comics as well :) Its cool that your not down with him, I am and want his style and yes I've seen a few other players doing they're best as well to make him but there's nothing better then the real thing :D

I don't know if others have commented about him but many have told me they'd like to see him and his style added to the DCUO.
    • Like x 1
  3. Darkknightfan91 New Player

THIS is an OUTSTANDING idea for an 80th Anniversary Superman Time Capsule!

I figure there are plenty of players who would pay good money to get these, just based on the number of posts we've all seen requesting more options for both Superman and Batman chest symbols!

Excellent suggestion, wish more players would come up with ideas like this, in order to help the devs see what we have in mind when we request items in game.
  4. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

Do we get to poke him with a stick?
  5. RIPBEB New Player

6. Superman/5vperman Level 30

Thank you! Heck, I have Superman ideas for days. And I do voice acting, too.

*Holds up sign:"Will work for Void Material"* LOL!