Dear Jack Emmert - You Answered my Question, Here's my Response "Perception".

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Proxystar, Jan 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pults Loyal Player

More like projecting that the players are the problem not the drop rates.
    • Like x 15
  2. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

The one's who sell in trade chat or in league barely go more than 10-20mil under the broker price. Most players are not going to even have 5 people on their friends list with over 150mil, most not even 2. And of those with over 150, most of the people who do have significantly in game cash, use the auction house. The only people who buy in trade chat are those trying to get things cheaper than the broker mostly out of being cheap or for flipping purposes, and the only people who sell in trade chat are people who need fast money or can't afford the auction house price.
    • Like x 1
  3. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

We have a choice, simply don't use real currency to buy any of this garbage. DBG knows that TC sales will plummet if they stop putting feats behind them, and therefore they probably won't discontinue this process.

While it disgust me to no avail, I've just had to decide as a player to not buy them. If I'm behind the top 5% of players because I don't contribute to the cash cow concept, then so be it.
    • Like x 14
  4. Gimpy Loyal Player

Thank You Proxy.
    • Like x 1
  5. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

Well, I'm sorry for their perception on that.
    • Like x 2
  6. Kontakt Active Player

Well Said They should just get rid of feats from TC, i don't care if the rare items go in the broker for millions, people spent money on them so they have every right to do that, but forcing people to buy them due to the feats attached to them is just wrong.
    • Like x 3
  7. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Proxy murders daybreak lol.
    • Like x 9
  8. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

Jackster just got owned by Proxy !!!

The drop rate is getting worse with each time capsule. And jackster doesn't care so long as they're the ones bringing in the filthy cash flow.

Jackster, you go ahead and spend 20 dollars on Stabalizers and see how you feel about getting cheated.

Then again, maybe that's just my "PERCEPTION" ...........
    • Like x 11
  9. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

reading this my reaction is
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  10. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

He didn't actually say the new store would contain the items from the TC's. He just said a store w/ "cool stuff" to buy based on points you gain from opening TCs
    • Like x 2
  11. Starbrand Dedicated Player

Jeez, Proxy, I wish I had the time to do what you did.

GJ :)

Jack is a smart guy, he knows how to dodge.
    • Like x 4
  12. Roocck Committed Player

Oooor, just put a price cap everything at a decent and affordable price for everyone. People complain about SP in this game, sp requires you to complete feats, which are styles, base items, collections etc... To get these you are now required to open TC's to open TC's you run your daily and get a stabilizer every three days and pray to the Dev's that you get what you need! Or spend $200 and buy stabilizers and pray some more that you open boxes and get what you need JUST so you can get these feats. When your wallet is empty the other option is to buy the collections or whatever you need in the broker, BUT when you go into the broker and search for your item, now you need $1,000,000,000,000 to get the iten and complete a feat.... Last but not least option, forget the stupid feat, forget the dumb SP, save yourself $200 and have fun playing the game.
    • Like x 3
  13. willflynne 10000 Post Club

It's a solid looking case, but unfortunately I think it can take a large hit thanks in part to your definition of the word Perception, particularly due to the last word in the definition.

The way in which something is regarded, understood, or interpreted:

Your case may be solid, but it could be also completely off-base because your interpretation of the information may not be accurate, or worse could be colored by personal bias. And considering we as players don't have all the information available to us, either case (accurate or off-base) is entirely within the realm of possibility.

I can't say that you're wrong, but at the same time I can't say that you're right either. With the limited data and info we have, it's too easy to misinterpret what we see and that will always spur me into questioning any conclusions made.
    • Like x 3
  14. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

I go with a combo of the first and last choices (as marked above) :D
  15. Nemisor Committed Player

I haven't often agreed with you Proxy, but that was well said.

I'd say most of us have got your back on this one, keep it up.

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  16. Gimpy Loyal Player

While I won't post what I truly think about the livestream and what was said by both people in the view of the camera,

Synsepalum dulcificum might be needed to change the taste left after hearing it.
    • Like x 1
  17. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Proxy, You nailed it! Ha ha ha, those screenshots with prices tell everything, reflect everything
    and most of all, how much players are being tricked. ;)
    • Like x 3
  18. Derio 15000 Post Club

I am sorry, but this makes too much sense. They are probably confused right now because Proxy's post made so much sense.

Here is to proxy
    [IMG]
    • Like x 14
  19. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  20. BumblingB I got better.

No it was perceived as making sense. ;)
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.