Dear Jack Emmert - You Answered my Question, Here's my Response "Perception".

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Proxystar, Jan 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IamINC Dedicated Player

Well said mate , I had a similar retort prepared.

As you said , we can only wait and see what the next capsule brings.
  2. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Ahem, no? If changing the drop rates, make them worse. Add more feats. And any new content, including water powers, should only be available via TCs. That is what DCUO needs to fix itself.
  3. Kayla El Committed Player

Well in that case i prefer to keep my perception as it is then wasting even more money trying to fix it. Don't you love it when we speak in metaphors? :)
  4. Wallachia Devoted Player

I just want to say that I am still waiting for a Medical Cross Emblem.
  5. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

Not really :oops:

After all I'm only trying to help you out with your money and time capsule problems, I am sorry about your perceptions being all out of whack, maybe get some cake to fix it :oops:

:D
    • Like x 1
  6. Kayla El Committed Player

Thanks but truth be told those aren't a problem for me anymore. I stopped wasting money on stabilizers and caring about getting those collections long time ago. As long as our perception (aka drop rates) is constantly being tweaked without our knowledge there's really no point in even trying. I could spend another 1000$ on stabilizers and still don't get those collections if they wanted.

There you have it they are constantly tweaking the drop rates and toying with our perceptions whenever they ******* please.
    • Like x 1
  7. Gimpy Loyal Player

I blame Proxy for this even being on the market but here you go,

[IMG]

OH yeah btw, welcome back from your break! :D
    • Like x 2
  8. Wallachia Devoted Player

Thank you! <3 Now that my employee came back from her vacation my free time is no longer being abused by work, I can come back to make terrible jokes around here and try to convince myself that Rage DPS is good :v
    • Like x 2
  9. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

shouldnt this thread be closed by now Mepps? Its gotten way off topic and it served its purpose to respond to a answer on the Q&A which Proxy has done that.
  10. Proxystar #Perception

Just stop responding in it then. Threads don't have to be closed. If people want to post then they're free to do so and you're free to stop looking ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. Kharhaz Committed Player

12. Gimpy Loyal Player

Good luc,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I mean............ enjoy yourself!!
  13. Gimpy Loyal Player

That's just your perception.
  14. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

no its not, Proxy got a response rather he liked it or not he got a response, and he made this thread and all that needed to happen was a dev respond and close the thread. Not allow the freak show to keep going like they did.
    • Like x 1
  15. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

true but all threads much come to a end rather they were needed or not.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.