DCUO Episode 31: Deluge - Rewards

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Torikumu, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Tilz Loyal Player

No. They drop without anythign needed.
    • Like x 2
  2. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Tilz is right. In Episode 31, they decided to forego the process of acquiring a feat to enable the Omnipotent collections to start dropping.

The drop rates one everything except the Ornately Carved Sea Stone seem to be really low. The Sea Stone is so common that I sold a spare of mine for $2,000.

I think I've maybe received 3 collections so far, over all, and I've been playing all daily content every day since the episode launched.

But yeah, there's no feat to unlock to trigger the collections to start dropping.
    • Like x 2
  3. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

How I get the 8 gear with Sport Clusters for that 10 point feat?
  4. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

You need the Conqueror gear for that. Each piece has a Spore Cluster on it. Wearing all 8 pieces at the same time unlocks the Sori Not Sori feat.
  5. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Weird, I got the feat today for that style. Maybe I had pieces from the event before but deleted them. :(

I have been saving them now.
    • Like x 1
  6. Irmensul Well-Known Player

I didnt think you could sell Omnipotent gear? Glad to hear I don't need some feat first-I swear I thought I saw omnipotent gear in the equipment vendor on Earth 3 last winter but its not there now
  7. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Nah, I meant the Collection piece ^^

Don't think the equipment was ever just sitting there in the vendor. Last time something like that happened was when they put the Starro event on test in 2017 and the OP items were already there on the vendor, ready to buy. They were later changed to plans and had to be built.
  8. Tilz Loyal Player

Conqueror gear and/or the high-density gear (i think) from the team-up capsules.
  9. Schimaera Devoted Player

You are correct, Tilzy :)