DCUO Episode 31: Deluge - Rewards

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Torikumu, Mar 16, 2018.

1. DSF New Player

First I want to thank the attention, now, I must say that my CR is not 218 but I will try to increase it, just want the response of someone from the team of developers on this.
    • Like x 1
  2. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Can confirm extruded coral dropped from cyborg in star labs, appears its the star labs instance that gives it if superman dropped it as well!
    • Like x 2
  3. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Thanks for the info :) I've seen quite a few people say that they've seen specific drops from different versions/bosses of the content, now, so I think it's a safe bet to assume that all bosses and versions have a chance to drop the specific collections.
    • Like x 1
  4. L T Devoted Player

Pretty sure all the weekly loot boxes are the same. I just got Implants from enslaved sea beast from a large starro weekly bounty loot cache
    • Like x 1
  5. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I've just added the Court of Aquaman Briefing Guide to the guide. Aside from the Mera gear, which I may do at a later date (and after I acquire it), probably when the episode is no longer relevant, I'm done with the videos for this episode. If you have any feedback to offer, please let me know.

I'm leaning towards that conclusion as well.

I've seen enough evidence to suggest that the Duo/Alert collections aren't unique to maps or bosses, so I've updated the guide to remove mention of the specific bosses.

If people could keep an eye on their Loot Box OP collections and Undersea Uprising collections and let me know if you see any differences to what I've reported, I'd appreciate it :)
  6. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Does anyone know what the enhance conqueror style that gives 10% damage when completed is? So Far I got two drops.
  7. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I think the damage buff is attached to the Enhanced style feat, but I'm not 100% sure. It states that it gives a 10% damage buff in all content except Spindrift Station. Not sure if it doesn't do enhanced damage in Spindrift Station or whether it's just been left out of the list of content where it's in effect.
    • Like x 1
  8. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I cannot find it in styles under our feat tab. So, do we have to collect all eight pieces, ect? It seems to be just a style. I look at the enhance styles and none of them say enhance conqueror. It is not on the broker either
  9. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I've got it down as "Hey Now, You're an All Star" under the Styles > Iconic section :) 0 Stars, grants the title "The Invulnerable".
    • Like x 1
  10. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

is that last years styles? I collected everything from last all styles and all feats. So when the two pieces dropped, it was uncollected.
  11. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Yeah, that feat is for the Enhanced Conqueror style and was introduced last year. I don't think it was reintroduced again this year as something different, though.

I crafted the style over the past year and just finished it up this last week, but all the Enhanced Conqueror drops I've seen have been marked as "Already Collected".

Very strange, what you're reporting though. Perhaps you unlocked the style on a different character and then unlocked the feat on that character? I did that last year with my character. I got the style on an alt and sent the plans to my main. I crafted the Enhanced version on my main but didn't have the regular version on my main. So it's been kind of a shock seeing "Style: Conqueror - Not Collected" appear on my Conqueror gear drops XD
    • Like x 1
  12. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

When i get home tonight i will check through the styles tab and see if it is there. I checked the other night and did not see it and one thing i remember is that i did not see any styles that gives a 10% damage buff
    • Like x 1
  13. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Also, these are drops that i am getting. Not plans to create. I am not sure
  14. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

The Regular Conqueror gear doesn't award the 10% damage buff, only the Enhanced Version :) It was a bonus for going to the effort of making the Enhanced style.

The Regular Conqueror style has a Spore Cluster attached to each piece and wearing 8 pieces at the same time unlocks the Sori Not Sori feat which gives additional currency when you run certain pieces of content.

If you're not seeing plans when you open Conqueror caches, it's because you already have them :) The system checks whether or not you've got the plan already and doesn't drop a new one if you do.

Have a look tonight and let me know what's going on :)
    • Like x 1
  15. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding, thank you so much for the info. I really appreciate everything you do for all of us. Your a life saver:)
    • Like x 1
  16. Templeton Active Player

Does War of the Ocean collection drop on event version as well?
  17. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Not entirely sure, to be honest, as I've not been running the Event versions.

Based on previous Omnipotent collections drops from other episodes, it's likely that they do drop for eligible players in event content. I recall getting Omnipotent collections from Earth 3's Duo when running the event version. But I can't confirm that's the case of Episode 31.
  18. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Torikumo, thanks again for the info last night. When i got home i checked and it looks like i never crafted the enhanced conqueror. As soon as i seen that i crafted them and the feat popped. Will the 10% damage buff apply for the starro raids, alerts, duos or just the open world?
    • Like x 1
  19. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

No problem :) I'm here to help. I thought that might have been the case haha. I do it, myself, all the time.

Hmm, the feat states that the open-world, Duo, Alert and Threat Below Raid are all subject to the 10% damage buff. There's no mention of Spindrift Station or Stemming the Tide, though, so I'm not sure if they count or not.
  20. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Do I need the old conqueror style to get the new OP collections? I am not getting anything. I have zero new op collections.