Currently, the new Electricity Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Black Jaq, Jul 29, 2017.

1. L T Devoted Player

I used to hate the turret mission almost as much as I hate stealing hot dogs as a zombie with no movement abilities. Now I just throw flux onto my load out and fly through it! Nice to have access to all the abilities!
    • Like x 1
  2. krytine Loyal Player

Again this is proving my point the revamp isnt hard or bad just adapt to the different way of things
    • Like x 3
  3. Black Jaq Devoted Player

So Recover is kind of abysmal. I think I will only use it for raids because Galvanize is simply more effective. Case in point, running alerts with a Mental DPS who used Mass Hysteria. So many things for Galvanize to bounce off of.
  4. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I'll post my damage loadout soon. Have no computer as it broken. I typed it out with ps4 browser Internet and lost everything i typed. It was in full detail too.
    • Like x 1
  5. BLK Well-Known Player

Cant wait to hear it!
  6. Reef Raider New Player

Anyone got any thoughts on how Hybrid dps is faring compared to PFTT?
  7. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Hybrid needs to be pure precision or balanced with precision and might. Only electrfied hybrid can keep up. Pol PI not balanced needs a buff. I see why some people suggested electric only have 1 PI. It because of that reason. As 4 weapon, dual weapon seems to be best hybrid weapon. I have not tested 1 hand, two hand or arrow fling etc.
    • Like x 1
  8. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Awesome work.

Hopefully I can make use of this Guide in trying to figure out how to the get the hang of Stats-Revamp Healing 2: Electric Boogaloo

They done changed a lot of things. I'll keep this guide in mind.
  9. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

People asked for my loadout so here it is.

Play from the Tray:

Weapon any as long as 1 point is in it. I suggest dual wield or 1hand. 1hand hold melee will make you move around faster though.

Loadout in exact order: Arc Lightning, Overcharge, Voltaic Blast, Circuit Breaker, Tesla Ball and Electrocute

Mods:

Reds need to be pure Might of best current content. Special Forces as of this post
    Yellows need to be Might and Power, some people put pure Might in the shoulders since Precision bonus won't help. In reality Might and Power still better there as it will take you longer to run out of power. Pure Might in shoulder is less power from troller as well. You might run out of power than someone who fast a Might and Power in there's. In the end Might and Power is best even in shoulders.
    Blues need to be Might and Health. Now the chest here is different. You do not need a Might and Health in your chest. Instead, put a pure Might in the chest. You'll deal more damage. Besides, if you have skill points like me at 310sp. Chances are you have about 70sp in your Health stat which is honestly better than Might and health mod kn chest.

How i spec skill points. I have 310 skill points. This how you should focus if you play from the Tray:

1 into whatever weapon you're using (I have dual wield but 1hand better launch)
    In movement go straight down and get the 10% resistance chances. Don't get the 3 breakout for power back. They're worthless and don't really work with play from the Tray.
    1 Superpowered
    20 crit chance
    40 crit damage chance
    175 in Might and Power
    Put the rest of your skill points into health so you live longer. If you like, if you spend 30 skill points into the troller crits chances. Trollers in raids and alerts will give you more power. However, keep in mind that those 30 skill points into troller crits are useless in solos, duos, open world content etc. Only good if you have a controller. I tested this out and decided i rather have all my extra skill points into health instead.

Rotation for play from the Tray:

Arc Lightning Tesla Ball Electrocute Voltaic Blast then you 123 which is Arc Lightning Overcharge Voltaic Blast and use Tesla Ball whnever if off colddown. Keep doing 123 again until Electrocute is off colddown. Repeat with Arc Lightning Tesla Ball Electrocute Voltaic Blast then you 123 once again until Tesla Ball is ready and 123 again until Electrocute is ready. Never use Electrocute unless Tesla Ball is also ready.

Circuit Breaker is clipped with any power. Use it with supply drop trinket for max results and you will see mad crits from your powers while doing the rotations. You can also use Megavolt but Megavolt does more on a group of adds. Circuit Breaker seems to do more even with a single target boss. It's up to you really. Megavolt is not clipable since it's a channel power. But you will regenerate more power from Megavolt usage vs Circuit Breaker usage. Circuit Breaker uses more power since it's clipable and you can still do rotation without stopping. Megavolt will briefly stop your rotation which in turns regenerates more power back a little bit.

White tactical mods (mainly talking about head, back and legs):

Also, make sure you have a SC head mod. I only have Megavolt III but trying 2 get Circuit Breaker III. Those give you 525 sc back which is 5% back for another SC usage. Additionally, use the Accelerated Arc Lightning back mod for dps gear. This mod reduces the colddown of Arc Lightning and actually increases your damage out vs the Berserk back mod. Berserk only works if you fall below the 35% health. Healers stops this from happening alot and that's their role. Accelerated Arc Lightning works regardless of health and makes play from the Tray rotations even more smooth. Accelerated Arc Lightning is only bad if you're a Hybrid Electric damage. Just keep that in mind, i know because I tested them.
    Leg mods is hard to work with since we can only use Overcharge leg mod. So use the overcharge leg mod for some extra health every 12 seconds whenever you cast Overcharge in your 123 rotation. Overcharge leg mod and Arc Lightning healing is another reason why you don't want the Berserk back mod. Electric damage be healing ourselves and team mates in content. If you look at healing out as a electric damage, it'll be high. Like 700-1 million healing out lol

Generator mods:

Have these in whatever end game content (Special Forces)
    Power, Restoration and Might

Power makes sure regeneration is faster and reduces the chances you might actually run out of power. A bad troller can cause you to drink a soda. Restoration will increase your healing out even as a damage. Might further increases your rotations damage output with play from the Tray superpowered spec

I hope this helps you out. You will need to practice, get geared, spec right, earn skill points snd you will see results. This loadout is even suited for long range feats or Survival Mode. However, it might lack on single target sometimes. If you need to do single target feats. You will need to change loadout into a single target killer loadout. I'm testing single target loadouts because i still need a feat for not killing Med Bots in Savage Justice alert. :eek:
    • Like x 1
  10. Reef Raider New Player

Yeah I've kinda noticed much the same. Only asking cause i am noticing at 330sp and fully modded prec/might balanced, i was pretty far behind PFTT players. I actually also noticed DW was seeming to be quite nice with it but HB Solar Flare seems to be performing slightly better. Seems a shame that PFTT is performing far better than Hybrid with far less SP. :(
  11. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I finished posting my loadout and specs suggestion for play from the Tray. I 4got to mention generator mods but will add.

I still don't know Which chest mod is better. I use the core strength. Penetrating Strikes can also keep up as well. I am not sure if there's a real difference until number crunchers test those two out.
  12. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I was actually thinking about Prec equipment mods but speccing SP into might first to increase power pool.
  13. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

True, but not everyone can do it. You need 175 into precision and the extra sp into might. You will have less health than pftT specs but will get better results. Static Push is a great stable in Hybrid builds even if you're electrified PI build. The sc generator is great overall but you need to be melee range at all times or suffer damage loss.
    • Like x 1
  14. BLK Well-Known Player

one hand is great imo for hybrid
  15. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Picked someone up and healed them for 11k after lol:

• Like x 2
  16. L T Devoted Player

I think Hybrid wins across most power sets, and I think that's intentional. I haven't even tried to play pure AM-style Electric with no weapons yet.
  17. L T Devoted Player

In my testing-- and I tested pretty extensively-- 1H was like the 5th best parsing weapon under revamp. Your mileage may vary though.
  18. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Arc Lightning has always done well for me as a healer.. You couldn't have done that much healing using Bio Electric Surge I usually get big heals on the tank too.
    • Like x 2
  19. BLK Well-Known Player

ill pm you my numbers and tell me if its my skill points or i havent used the same weapons as you ect
  20. Ringz Dedicated Player

Question: Are the parsers number for comparison same as before or have been changed? If so i would like to know the new ones for 1 and 3 target dummies.