Cross Play Name Consolidation and FAQ

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jr3x (EU PS3) Active Player

Ok thank's =)
  2. BlessingAngelic New Player

Can someone in the know tell us if the name consolidation has been resolved now, thankyou.
  3. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

I'm a bit confused now that the changed names appear in the system.

I'm not on either EUPC nor EUPS, but I noticed in the few names that I was tracking that there would be a _PS1 and a _PS2 after shared names and then the one that got the name was also from EUPS. So, does that mean all of the names in the census belong to "EUPS" now? And/or were there already duplicate names in the system? And/or did this end up the way the last one did and whoever logs in first gets to get the name?!? Check out Firestorm for an example.
  4. DCUO Post Loyal Player

League name consolidation happened last Monday. EU player name consolidation was completed after the server merge. US name consolidation should start when the merge US PC and PS begin tomorrow.
  5. Peterscarlet Level 30

I'm both happy and sad

I'm sad because my ps4 died with all my characters and I was hoping to have them back for the crossplay. I was really hoping it would be like FFXIV where no matter which platform you log into its the same account :( I really don't wanna start over
  6. ArchelyMS Well-Known Player

your characters are fine, they are saved on the server cloud, not the console data.
  7. CHICANE New Player

I dont post much... but I've checked the database and id be miffed if a player whos lvl3 took my name even though i created this toon 4 years ago... my league name was already taken so we changed it (no biggie) id' be a shame to have to spell my name with an 1 or something...
  8. Augusto Cesar New Player

some one can buy a rename token and for a really long playing char can take your name so it wouldnt work
  9. Skylife New Player

Goof stuff.Thanks managers.
  10. xGMZen1 Active Player

I want a chubby body type. lol and arkillo's personality. more account bound gear "unlocks".
  11. Mefromnorway Level 30

i have a full time job as a multimedia designer, and i dont play evryday but when i try to play dc is only down or have so many new bugs, im not a kid im 30, thats why it feel dc so much down for i dont play evryday but when i try to play its not working, u see my point ?? i dont understand why we pay for membeship now its like robbery, and now i try log in and i see im no longe member, lol is people work with this game complet idiots, shutdown for fix and so more new bugs, if u not understand why people are frustraited u cant be smart, sorry my English im Norwegian.
    • Like x 1
  12. Riddim7 Active Player

Ok, did search this 24 pages of posts and didnt find answer.
    Since after merge will be more players in open world naturally chance to get exobits can decreased.
    Will there be more spawn points or spawn rate will be increased?
  13. xfirefly80x New Player

will we get credit for the down time
  14. xGMZen1 Active Player

*sips tea*
  15. xGMZen1 Active Player

take all the time in the world devs... anyone want some tea? coffee? no? meh, more tea for me... hmu for tea.
  16. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

*goes to the bathroom*
  17. Bellawonder New Player

Meh......day off shutdown. At least I have some housework to do......yuck house work. It's worth the wait tho. Thanks guys. :)
    • Like x 1
  18. Oz'Ryel Active Player

I don't really know whats all this talk about lifetime accounts, but I would not mind investing in it, if this offer ever pop up again... This game is so worth a Lifetime subscription! :D
    • Like x 1
  19. GamerBuDDaH New Player

I am a software developer, I sometimes look at this video game on a programmers perspective on what is logical and what is not. With this new update should be a 6 for friends list and fore league list to add new icons to show an icon that would either show their power or there alternate roll that goes with their power, now that PC servers and Playstation 3 and 4 servers can all play together there will be lots of players who do not have friends on their list and have no idea what powers to add when trying to add people for a raid or an alert, this has been a big problem in the game for many years, you can literally copy the code that is used in a group list that shows your role icon next to the name and apply to implement that same icon inside of both friends list and league list. I would like to see this implemented in the game, if you need help to program this I can donate my time to add the 100 lines of code it might take to do it. Thank you for your time.
  20. sozincomet New Player

Q: Does cross play mean I can play my characters on PC and PS?
    A: No. The accounts remain separate, and your characters remain attached to your PC or PS accounts.

Q: Do my purchases transfer to the other platform?
    A: No. The accounts remain separate, and your characters remain attached to your PC or PS accounts.

Q: Can I transfer my characters from one platform to another?
    A: No. We do not plan to offer character transfers of any kind, for business and technical reasons.

I really think this is dumb and you guys should work on some type of system to make this work Gta V did for all 3 of the releases I was really excited to play again no i lost interest and im sure im not the only person who feels this way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.