Cross Play Finally Here

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Patient Zero, Feb 4, 2016.

1. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Nah for the most part part people be coolin, amazed some people are league Quing at 1pm most people are at school or work currently I thought, good yall are able to get some matches in.
    • Like x 2
  2. danzig999 Active Player

The HoB era 1 hour after server came up :p
  3. Talve Dedicated Player

Have to give props to NyQuil and SoL. Have to say you guys put out some nice pressure. Loved the elec heal + mental troll setups.
    Sorry for inconveniences thou. Brice's work / family schedule does not really overlap well with mine. Cross play kind a landed in middle of my work week. Hope to scrim you guys soon.
    • Like x 7
  4. Savage Mind Committed Player

No props to Nirvanas? :(
    • Like x 1
  5. Sir-Ivy Dedicated Player

The lag got real last night when everyone and their dog was logged in. =(
  6. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Yea, the population spikes at times really lagged out many of the scrims. Assuming it's because everyone wanted to try out crossplay hopefully it evens out soon.
  7. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Yes. I'd like my 2v2 scrims without my opponents falling through the floor. :p
    • Like x 1
  8. Sir-Ivy Dedicated Player

It was painful.

Pretty smooth right now.

Also, did I miss something about atomic tanks in 1v1, when did they become fire tanks? I wasn't gonna out tank them with earth either. =/
  9. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Devs couldn't fix the 47% damage mitigation in time. Earth has the same problem but it doesn't self heal. Hopefully they will with the next update... or the next one.
  10. Sir-Ivy Dedicated Player

Support roles will hopefully get a full update as well. Not to mention the potency of certain support functions while in DPS stance such as healing, non weapon CC effects, power regeneration and so forth.
  11. Absolix Loyal Player

Welcome to USPS on any given Friday night.

Now you get to share in our pain. :p
  12. Brother Allen Loyal Player

The 47% Absorption doesn't work in 1v1 Shaw. Subatomic Substitution absorbs 47% (when it is suppose to be 25%) from another player on your team. When there is no other player on your team Subatomic Substitution doesn't have any damage to absorb.

However, Atomic was reported on Test multiple times stating that the healing it was capable of was out of line with the damage capability now. Is it Fire Tank good? I'm not sure but I definitely remember it being bad enough it got reported a few times.
    • Like x 1
  13. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Thanks for clarifying.
  14. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Pain is NOTHING! -Shaw :p
  15. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

Who's been streaming 5's/4's/2's? Can you leave links of people who have been/plan to stream PvP? Thanks
  16. Alti New Player

Nice scrims yesterday, even though I got wrecked repeatedly. .-. Good fight to Shaw and Soul too, went against them 2v2 in Legends.
    Here's to hoping I'm more prepared for 4s today. Happy Crossplay everyone!
    • Like x 2
  17. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Not a stream but I will be uploading videos to my YouTube account for OPT. I got 2 up right now and 2 more processing from last night. gg to all we fought last night (yes...even you Godman). Some will have music placed over the game sound and others will just be the actual match. I make that determination after reviewing the video and seeing if I am cool with what was said in TS during the match :p.

*Note: I don't upload my videos as a way to disrespect others. Just cataloging our fights is all.
    • Like x 2
  18. Savage Mind Committed Player

Welcome to the lag that all PS players are used to

Edit: Didn't notice someone already made a similar comment :(
  19. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

rad thanks
  20. Sabigya Steadfast Player

"5v5 chat is toxic"
    "Oh it can't be that bad"
    *Turns on 5v5 chat*
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3