Cross Play Finally Here

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Patient Zero, Feb 4, 2016.

1. NotCrumbles Level 30

Y you so quiet all of a sudden princess.Cat got your tounge?
  2. Vaxtin Well-Known Player

We'll see, I don't think I'm the best legends player but I'm sure PC competition isn't steep either.
  3. ZypherUSPC Committed Player

You've got like 37 posts, I don't know/care who you are.. but I'm down to chat if you're lonely.
    • Like x 1
  4. NotCrumbles Level 30

Oh man you somebody cuz you type in the forums all day?LOL Kiddo i'm about to show you who i am.Lower your effects buddy i want you to see real clear how i'm going to break your gear over and over again.
    • Like x 3
  5. Savage Mind Committed Player

This is why USPS players don't type on the forums. You PC guys are so elitist on here.
  6. ZypherUSPC Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. NotCrumbles Level 30

Remmember you are about to get wrecked by some one with 37 posts.
    • Like x 2
  8. Sabigya Steadfast Player

This thread is the greatest thing to hit PvP since DevDirt.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 10
  9. Derpina Active Player

You two have more in common than you think.

For starters, both your in-game names start with "not."

Now kiss.
    • Like x 5
  10. SKATEBOARDER666 New Player

^ Yeah. This guy gets it. I've been an avid PVP'er since the servers went live but man, some of these guys...
    I am admittedly not a "gamer" type and I firmly believe if it doesn't involve real sweat, blood and physical prowess, it's not worth getting your pants in a twist about. Fwiw in this context, you win some, you lose some. Ef it. It's a video game. I however do see a lot of names from PS 5v5 and V chat in here who have become habitual "rage quitters" in 1 and 5 scrims. But hey, that's none of my business. Have fun. It's a game about people who can fly who wear their underwear on the outside of their pants.

On a side note, the only thing embarassing about posting YT videos of someone losing is the actual act of posting YT videos of a video game. That's a freebie.

Hail Skatan
  11. Alti New Player

Just passing the time
    • Like x 1
  12. Nitrac Well-Known Player

You must be a real alpha irl
    • Like x 3
  13. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Quite posting on the forums and playing Call of Booty and log on Test you creeper. We are ready to scrim. :D
    • Like x 1
  14. Alti New Player

the one person who took this thread seriously
    • Like x 7
  15. Savage Mind Committed Player

Block break drills?
    • Like x 3
  16. Nitrac Well-Known Player

All we do is block-break drills
    • Like x 4
  17. NotCrumbles Level 30

This conversation is over.the best comeback this clown had was "you're a nobody you have 37 forum posts" i must be arguing with Neil Goldman from family guy.
  18. Nitrac Well-Known Player

ur salty tho rite?
    • Like x 1
  19. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

For the record; PC people should win fairly easily considering they have KB+M.
  20. Eminence Dedicated Player

This is me, IRL at this very moment, waiting for my server to be ready.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4