Cross Play Finally Here

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Patient Zero, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Patient Zero Active Player

[IMG]

Who Ready For WAR !!!!
    • Like x 5
  2. loupblanc Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  3. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

I'll be ready by tomorrow when the downtime is actually finished. :p
    • Like x 1
  4. loupblanc Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  5. alterEgo New Player

6. ZypherUSPC Committed Player

Welcoming PS like:

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  7. Alti New Player

Nice to meetcha
    • Like x 1
  8. Derpina Active Player

PC defense:

[IMG]

PC offense:

[IMG]

PS get ready! HYPE HYPE HYPE!
    • Like x 7
  9. xSpartacusx Well-Known Player

• Like x 2
  10. Dibrie Committed Player

sure thing i jump on my us toon to say hi ^^
  11. NotCrumbles Level 30

Lol.Keep thinking every USPS pvper is like Superpatriot.Let me tell you something,SP is nothing but a Mascot to the real PvPers.You been running your mouth so much you actually got our attention.I really hope your League will carry you, because lets be honest,a fresh lvl 30 has a better counter game than you,Keep talking i really hope you can back it up because if you can't you will get embarrased.The real USPS PvPers don't spend their time in the forums.What ever you do don't lose to me,I will take your shoes Post you for the trash player you are and pop your ego real quick.You already have a Not in your name thats the first step to becoming my fanboy.If you lose you will be copying the real USPS PvPers.thats step 2.Step 3 we will expose you for what you are.a keyboard warrior who gets carried by his league.i will have you begging for tips.Becareful what you wish for.You're about to meet the real PvPers.Cya when the world comes up.
    • Like x 9
  12. SPAM Level 30

Superpatriot the USPS mascot for real pvpers.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. comrade sonya Committed Player

:rolleyes:
  14. Eminence Dedicated Player

:D
  15. Brand__newb Level 30

I'm thinking all this pve gear dueling in the watchtower is getting to people's heads. USPS is filled with people who think theyre the best on server. Please just ignore them and realize there is a few of us left that let our gameplay do the talking and have no need to pat ourselves on our back for it. That is all good day
  16. Eminence Dedicated Player

who are you?
    • Like x 2
  17. Brand__newb Level 30

18. Brand__newb Level 30

And does that matter? I don't need to be known
  19. Vaxtin Well-Known Player

I think Crumbz pretty much spoke for the USPS PvPers, the forums is full of egotistical number crunchers that think stats and countless hours of testing will reflect on their skill. All this talk on the forums, we'll see server merge is right around the corner.
    • Like x 7
  20. Eminence Dedicated Player

The person you talked about IS KNOWN, maybe you should step aside on this..
    • Like x 1