Collections/Briefs/Investigations - Post Bad Locations Here

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Millbarge, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilentTrollerMan New Player

The player brief is blue and it is in Star labs research facility alert. It is the brief in the tube it is inaccessible. The brief the one where you get the Guy Gardner vest.
  2. SilentTrollerMan New Player

Sorry for my poor grammar.
  3. Original Kal Well-Known Player

Here is a bit more info on this one:

Spectrum Analysis - Star Labs research facility

The briefing in the tube in the room before the will cyon is inaccessible. There is no way to reach it. It looks like you should be able to get into the tube but it's blocked.
  4. Millbarge Developer

I'm fairly certain this fix will be pushed out with the next Game Update...I believe it is on the Test Server at the moment.

-Millbarge
  5. Lady Thren New Player

6. exil3d New Player

If you take all briefing in coast city you can complete it without not accesible one, because there is a copy of it in coast city. I completed it 2 weeks ago on new char.
  7. Couzintony New Player

Not sure if this would be the right place but I also made a post in the bugs thread but here it is...
    Gotham gang wars 1 briefing

I have 5 of the six.. I needed the second one so I looked for it n found it. But once I had collected it the briefings menu for the Gotham gang wars 1 says that I need the fifth one (batman 1) when I already have collected it.. the briefing node is white... N this is the last briefing I need for the feat
  8. thecreedac New Player

the blue nod inside the tube in star labs t2 alert is unreachable since the gu31 theres an invisible wall blocking the entrance US PS3
  9. Millbarge Developer

This has been reported a few times and has been fixed internally. The fix should go out with the next game update.

-Millbarge

*Disclaimer*: Millbarge can not be held responsible if the above fix misses any game update due to unforeseen issues.
  10. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Metropolis Municipal Courthouse rooftop.

[IMG]
  11. Nachtcrawler New Player

I don't know if it's been mentioned before, but the Egyptian Blue Hybrid investigation over in the botanical gardens is glitched for me. It says I have already collected it, but it will not register it in my feats tab.
  12. exil3d New Player

Diamond District - Robinson Park[IMG]
  13. Millbarge Developer

this has been resolved internally. Once it gets through QA we will push it out to the Live Servers.

-Millbarge
  14. Millbarge Developer

This Collection has been moved to the ground. This fix is internal only at the moment. Once it gets through QA we will push it Live.

-Millbarge
  15. Bloodartist New Player

I had a collection spawn inside a building in Gotham, unfortunately it didn't occur to me to take a screenshot of the map location.. :( All I can say it was north east part of Gotham.. And it was close to street level (but not quite) of a skyscraper.

I could see it with my radar enhancer to be inside the building, I could hear it, but there was only solid wall all around.
  16. MyrVell Committed Player

Briefing in the Hive Moon Base is white, but character did not receive credit for collecting. It is the Lex Luthor part of the briefings. USPS, Character Mar VeII.
  17. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

May be a one-off, but I have no intention of running the instance again to find out - Gorilla Island, every possible spawn point seems to be active, and collections re-spawn in a matter of seconds.

EUPS, villain side.
  18. MyrVell Committed Player

19. Millbarge Developer

I'm taking a look at this now.

-Millbarge
  20. Riddle99 New Player

Whats QA?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.