Changes Coming to the DCUO Marketplace!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Yes PC players get Station Cash.
    • Like x 2
  2. Nightcrow New Player

Thank you, this is the best news I've heard since joining DCUO as I don't need extra powers, legends or upgrades, now I can focus on episodes. But I have one question: Is it possible to reach CR99 by buying a suit from Gotham Wastelands. If it is I'll immediately, when the marketplace change occurs, buy Sons Of Trigon, Amazon Fury I and War of the Light II, since I only play solo and duo. Thanks again.
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I just popped all the gear into a CR calculator, and if you have a full set of 86 gear all modded with V Expert mods it will get you to 98.94. I think that will be rounded up to 99 but I'm not 100% sure. You might better off getting War of the Light I instead of Sons of Trigon as the vendor gear is level 90 and is the same price as the level 86 gear from Sons of Trigon. Also the raid in WotL I is level 90 and you're guaranteed 3 pieces of it per raid, although it is role locked so there is only a 50/50 chance you will get gear you can actually use.
    • Like x 2
  4. Sbel Devoted Player

I've heard that a complete set of 86 gear with V Expert mods and an 85 Weapon from Trigon's Prison, will get you to barely 99. I've never tested it, so I can't confirm it. If you could get better mods, you could definitely do it.

If you buy Sons of Trigon and War of the Light I, you can use the Marks of Triumph from the SoT missions to buy level 90 gear from the Mogo/Ranx vendor.
    • Like x 1
  5. samwinchester New Player

Not complaining but it now looks like instead of getting a dlc and the power to go with it for 9.99 it will Now cost 12.00 or more to get all that goes with a dlc. Hmmm.. werid.
  6. Nightcrow New Player

Thanks, I'll go with War of Light, I read it also has solo missions. Maybe do the raid after buying the gear.
  7. Sgt Corpsegrinder New Player

2 1st year, don't try to change things around to make it seem like they were ever on target with their dlc release promises
  8. XanortMOV New Player

mepps i know your working tords new content but the game needs to stop freezing up
    because it keeps freezing every five minutes im on US PS so please get this fixed as soon as possable iv been on dc since 2012 so please
    get this fixed ......go Napalm.....
  9. Marcheziora New Player

Good thing I just got all of those DLC's before this upcoming change, if people would've stop whining and go buy the DLC's already, like RIGHT NOW before the change occurs at the end of this month!
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Again, you're considering the first year from the day the game actually released, which is incorrect. The stuff in Fight for the Light was originally intended to be game update content since the game was pay to play only. Anybody who was a member when it was released had it permanently granted to their account for free. I'm not trying to change anything around, I'm simply saying that you need to start the yearly cycle from when the first DLC was released. It is not a cycle that runs from January 1st to December 31st of each year.
  11. Meta Care Level 30

When is something going to be done about pvp hackers?
  12. AsgardKnight Well-Known Player

Thanx Jaffin :)
  13. Canuck or Die New Player

How about you shut up and get lost if you can't handle valid criticisms? Your excuses are just downright pathetic. Did it ever occur to you that the people complaining are doing so with the hopes that the developers will listen and make the game better? No, of course you didn't. That would involve using your brain. I like this game, but that doesn't mean I will blindly support it like you.
  14. Canuck or Die New Player

Maybe they can't at the moment, and by the time they do it would be too late? Did ever stop to think about that instead of being condescending about it? No, of course you didn't.
  15. sergey334 New Player

tell me what the problem is, I did not get things to buy for signs treumpfa, although only hvotaet to buy !!
  16. STORMBORN New Player

I have a question. When these changes take place, if i buy DLC for 4.99$ (War of the Light: Part I) for example, will i got acces to Rage Power? Or i must buy power with 600 sc/mc???
  17. Gwynbleidd New Player

After the change you have to buy the powers separately.
    • Like x 2
  18. AjaxMortimer New Player

I like these changes because now I can try out the electricity power or munitions or whatever without having to buy stuff I don't want in a bundle package.

But I don't see it ever happening, especially "at the end of this month" since it IS the end of this month already (well, two days out).

So I don't know why people are complaining. This is just one of those promised things that will never see the light of day.

Relax everybody. They say the game will be down for 8 hrs max and it goes down for 16. They say the UI will be fixed and it never is. They say they'll revamp the marketplace and... well, you get the picture.

Never gonna happen. No need to worry.

Although it's a pity, I was looking forward to the new pricing structure.
  19. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Screenshot taken a few days ago. It's happening this week.
    [IMG]

You say about the downtime thing, yes that has happened, but you don't mention the times they tell us it will be down for 8 hours and is up in 3.

People tend to have an easier time remembering the negatives rather than the positives.
    • Like x 2
  20. Lathatara New Player

So how do I reedem the pack once I create a new character? Im on USPS and its not on my redeem list??
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.