Top Bug - In Progress Can't save weapon mastery styles

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Zamara, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Darkus Infinitus Level 30

I have this exact same problem, My Weapon Mastery Styles aren't saving at ALL on US Nintendo Switch Server.
  2. XBlue Well-Known Player

Is your weapon Dual-wielding and your style always defaults to the clamps and the normal bow after re-login?

P.S: It has become a fixed ritual for me for two years now that after logging in or changing my character I have to set my style again. The bug is not game breaking, but it is extremely annoying. At least for the players who value style...
  3. Darkus Infinitus Level 30

Martial Arts is my main weapon. And the mastery styles won't save.
  4. Betleskisan New Player

I thought they took care of this one. Hey devs, can you kill this bug once and for all?
  5. XBlue Well-Known Player

How is this "running gag" progressing? The issue has been persisting for almost 8 years. What does "in progress" mean on your end? Has a developer been addressing the problem for the past 8 years? It seems like they could have memorized the source code of DCUO in all these years. I wish there was more transparency in this matter, and at least be honest with us. Please don't keep us waiting; just tell us what the situation is. This is what I personally expect from a community manager.
  6. XBlue Well-Known Player

Since we now have a different development team and I haven't lost hope, I wanted to bring this bug back to attention.
    I want to emphasize again that this bug is extremely annoying, and it has become a ritual to constantly adjust Weapon Mastery styles and materials after logging in or switching characters. If this continues, we might as well celebrate a 10-year anniversary for this bug!
    Please, please, dear development team, provide a statement on this and don't let this issue linger for years. There must be a way to fix such an bug!