Top Bug - In Progress Can't save weapon mastery styles

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Zamara, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Zamara Committed Player

Since this bug has been out for 4 years (or at least that's how long it has been since it was originally reported) and hasn't been fixed yet (there was a hotfix that said it was suposed to have been fixed but it didn't do the trick), thought i'd go ahead and bring it up again now that the devs are changing this section.
    The issue was reported here: https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/DC-14 on 2015.
    From the many similar issues reported there I gathered the combos that it seems to affect:
    bow into dual pistols
    hand blasters into brawling
    dual wield into brawling
    dual pistols into martial arts
    bow into martial arts
    Could also affect other weapons that combo into those but didn't find any mention of that in there.
    Those mastery styles don't stick to the one you pick and imprint to your armories and instead go back to some odd style when you log back in, when you change it back to what you want they do stick to the style you had picked, until the moment you log out and then back in.
    • Like x 6
  2. Mahd New Player

Yeah, it really annoys me a lot, because every time I pick my Mastery Style and imprint it into my armoury it keeps changing to the old picked one every time I log out from the game. We need this to be solved vote people for this thread so that the Devs recognise the problem and solve it.
  3. Zamara Committed Player

It has gotten to the point where I don't even spec onto the bugged mastery just to avoid the wrong style from showing up, so if i'm using dual wield i just spec onto bow's mastery or on bow i just go for martial arts and skip dual pistols. Or when i make new characters I skip collecting the styles i know it bugs onto just to keep it from happening.