Build and Play Your Characters Like Never Before with Armories!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Feenicks New Player

Having just one price.........with the bundle deals they have.....seems the fairest way to go. Everybody has their own unique situation and it would be difficult to make all parties happy. $6 a pop is quite reasonable. You spend more at 7-11 just buying snacks for the evening playtime.
    • Like x 2
  2. Circe New Player

It's not reasonable when you have 20+ toons and want to buy one for each toon.
  3. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

Well, maybe you should take this time to reconsider how many characters you play. No one is making you play 20+ characters. And nothing says you need an extra armory for each of them. These problems are of your own making, Circe.
    • Like x 3
  4. Feenicks New Player

Those 20+ toons were your choice. I have 16. I still think the pricing plans are quite reasonable. They DID lower it down from $8. They still need to pay for this somehow. This game doesn't run for free.
    • Like x 4
  5. Curvy Scurvy New Player

Armories actually aren't a name sake for armor, but for arms ;)

P.S. I wasn't making a flippant comment regarding arms of the fleshy variety, though it was a close thing! <3
    • Like x 1
  6. Givens X New Player

Would the point of having so many Alts not be so that you don't have to change to Healer / Tank / DPS etc etc etc ... If you have Gear for Every toon foor all the roles and for PVP as well ... WOW WOW WOW ... Didn't think there was that many hours in the day ..
    • Like x 3
  7. Psianide Active Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  8. Circe New Player

No, I have so many toons because I'm a character creator - I love to make characters, and give them their own persona and such. Pretty much I'm addicted to making - and perfecting characters and their looks.

But still, that has nothing to do with the topic at hand, and is really none of your business why I have so many characters.

And no, I don't have gear for every toon.
    • Like x 1
  9. Captain Wonder Active Player

Mepp is there away to make Armories have 2 different size character. I know you don't have it now but would it be possible. If there was no size respec. That you had to buy. Are you making enough on size respec to keep though of us true fans that want a more depth character.looks wise I would like to make size change available on Armories. For bane inspired. Or captain marvel. Or even have big robot than alternate. Smaller guy. Please look in to this with a players eyes Dc. Wouldn't make there character. One size or some stories. Would. Never work every character. I make has a story cause that is what a Dc fan does thank-you DCUO for all you have done.
  10. Feenicks New Player

I'm almost the same way. I get an idea for a character and I create it. I have 16 so far and I've deleted more than that to make room for the new one.

But I don't think it's the Devs job to cater to this obsession of mine. IMHO they came out with a fair plan that met the needs of most of the population. No complaints from me.
    • Like x 5
  11. Circe New Player

Than they should stop selling the Additional Character Slots and the extra character slots with Legendary if they're not going to make things easier for alts.
    • Like x 1
  12. Nivho Active Player

I certainly don't. I spend $1.89 on a bottle of flavored fizzy water to drink when I game. I don't snack when I game. Then again, I find the $1.89 for the bottle of fizzy water worth the cost. I'll use my "free" Station Cash that they grant me but won't be spending any more of my real money.
    • Like x 2
  13. Feenicks New Player

They sell those slots for obsessed folks like us......though I resisted buying extra slots. Happy with the 16.

And, again, happy with the armories.
    • Like x 2
  14. Azrael New Player

can you only switch to your armory while in combat only if you have two or more armories?
  15. Givens X New Player

I was not trying to attack you Circe ... I was merely pointing out that you likely don't need to have Armories for ALL of your toons .. Which was your original statmenet that I replied to" ... In which case ... I was not attacking why you had a multitude of toons .. I agree it is none of my business, and quite frankly I don't care if you have 1 billion toons ...
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You can use your one Armory in-combat, on a cooldown.
    • Like x 1
  17. Projectiles New Player

here is the tech lair. looking good :D

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. the solowing Steadfast Player

ohh you got me xD i was like why the hell does that look like michele forbes then i reread the text a few time over and got it xDDD
    • Like x 1
  19. Deadshot New Player

Only one free armory?!?!?!

Oh the first world problems we legendarys have.
    • Like x 2
  20. RTHERMITE Well-Known Player

I got it working, I was standing next to my sparring target but once I left its vicinity I was able to use switch between both of my armories without having to switch out my gear, it works now, but thanks for answering back. the armories are a plus within the game and the community.:)
    • Like x 1