Build and Play Your Characters Like Never Before with Armories!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Armories. Still great!
    • Like x 1
  2. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Necro Promotion at use here. Is that a good sign or a bad sign.... Not sure. :)
    • Like x 2
  3. TrueColors Well-Known Player

Love the armories, sadly it seems the JLA Headquarters doesn't have the same faith in them to display their gear.
  4. Kemorak New Player

hhmm.. thanks! =) I actually think will be more awesome is we can change Powers and Movements with out Lost Other Builds but I think that's way to much to become a dream come true!
  5. Superskull85 Devoted Player

You can save an Armory using say, Ice, switch to Fire, save an Armory, and switch between them again just fine. You'll just need to manually activate the builds in question from the Armory stand and do a quick imprint but you won't lose your builds. However you will of course still need to pay for respec tokens.

P.S. Seeing these old announcement threads always makes me think something new is coming... until I read the date. :(
    • Like x 2
  6. stärnbock Devoted Player

I wish my alts could simply come into my mains lair and activate just the maxed out dps gear saved in the armory, making it possible to collect dps gear only once for every character. And also once for every support role. That way we could stay easy at endgame with a character for each power type, with basicly 3mains hwo would do the job. Job sharing, isnt it? Also: i hope* they dont screw up gear unlocking. Im leaving the game if they charge high costs on gear unlocking, because i have 14+ characters waiting to unlock pve+ pvp gear on them...
    *lanter healer? Nope. Love suits better.
  7. Kemorak New Player

okay so Lets say I am a Tech with no Flying and I want to make a complete Superman type I still will hold my Batman type toon and make a Superman one ? because is I do that totally rocks my day =) even tho will empty my pockets abit hahaha^^ is this true I am going to so make one of my Epic Dreams come true wow thanks Daybreake this is Fan Dream make come true <3
  8. Arkham Witch New Player

I would love to see an "ultimate" armory system to encompass multiple power sets, even if it were limited to dps and role specific for a set (for gear consideration in inventory). Example, for controller power set, such as being able to switch from gadget troll/dps to a quantum, mental or munitions role. For example, It could be limited by base, with 4 menu accessible armories as it is now, with one armory loadout a gadget troll, another quantum dps, munitions dps, and mental troll.
    Perhaps a power change token purchase to activate each armory in addition to the cost of the armory, or separate pricing for each "ultimate" armory to make it worthwhile to develop the enhancement.
    Thoughts?