Bought Booster Bundles, Nothing In My Inventory

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Anima, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Anima Committed Player

And I will... once the ones I have paid for are given to me. :)
    • Like x 2
  2. fRuiTy New Player

Same here.
  3. Shenanaigans87 New Player

My good sir, thank you for your hard work. I'll have to do the ticket for the bundle as well, just in case. Where do I go for that again?
  4. JReel New Player

I see PC players are suffering right now lol.....my goodness
  5. niteravn Active Player

Has anyone received a time frame for getting the bundles that we purchased and did not receive? The first ticket response got the info wrong and I haven't had a new response.
  6. karthik ravalcol New Player

atleast tell us when do we recieve our lost booster bundle..its very frustrating that we buoght 1st n didnt recieve the booster bundle
  7. Jamos Well-Known Player

Well that has me concerned. Last night I bought a bundle on the PS server and the loot it told me I got was the replay badges and that was it. I wanted to check my inventory to be sure, but I was too busy freezing to look.
  8. ENRAGEDPLASMIC New Player

Aura was collected on low lvl toon from shared bank not cool at all plz help the toon is XxLEONOxX lvl 51 compared to my main ENRAGED PLASMIC Cr 114 trouble with shared bank collecting my items plz help asap its a radiant aura
  9. VudooDahl New Player

Received My bundles that I did not get after purchase, thank you for this timely fix.

I have now updated my ticket because it seems that after the bundles were dropped back into my inventory, my All Access is gone and the sc I was suppose to get on 3/26 is not there and shows I am not an All Access member. To repair something and then break another is not good. Please look into this in case I am not the only one effected by this.

USPC
    Vudoo Dahl
    • Like x 1
  10. Anima Committed Player

Great. Hope this doesn't happen to me when I get mine.
  11. Bobburt Committed Player

I was hoping I'd have received my previously purchased Bundle by the time I logged on today but it still isn't there :( Decided to send a ticket just to be safe.

How long can I expect to wait before I get a response or my Bundle? I'd like to get my purchased one before I decide to buy more :D
  12. fRuiTy New Player

Still nothing and no ETA on when I can expect the merchandise I payed for. Nothing on the forums or a response from my support ticket.
    • Like x 1
  13. Astral Lantern Well-Known Player

How about you give the members that have been screwed by this update more helpful info other than.....'You are clear to buy more bundles"....20hrs my tickets been in since your company took my money and now to hear it could take several days for tickets to be answered??....Total BS plain and simple......Clear to buy more bundles??......Have your company even up with it's customers first.

You guys have a good chunk of money from me not to say the rest of the player base......how about halting the sale until you guys TOTALLY fix the Issue (Getting customers what they payed for).......instead of encouraging us to spend more money.....WTH man.
  14. Hraesvelg Always Right

Someone asked specifically if they could go ahead and buy more while we wait for our issue to be corrected. Take a deep breath, man.
    • Like x 2
  15. Jax New Player

Put a ticket in last night. 3 bundles, still nothing. But told to go ahead and buy more.. told it would be fixed last night.. then soon this morning.. then soon this afternoon..unbelievable. We already missed the initial window to trade/sell them. Now when we get them, the market will be flooded. Thanks.
  16. Hraesvelg Always Right

Last night, Mepps said it could take several days and SPECIFICALLY said it wouldn't be last night. I think I'm going to have to turn off alerts to this thread...sigh.
  17. Teldon New Player

Still nothing either. Though I somehow received an extra 600 replay badges.
  18. Jax New Player

No, he said they were implementing tomorrows hot fix which would resolve it. Then at the end of the night, he said it wouldn't be tonight. I've been watching closely. Sorry, you're wrong. "sigh"
  19. EvilSnake Well-Known Player

Feel free to spend more...
    Whatever at least I can enjoy my rage am.
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We're expecting to get the items out tonight. We'll let you know.
    • Like x 1