Bonus Catalyst Weekend - July 26-29, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

After running 2 toons this evening, all I saw was an Electrum drop.
  2. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

Summer sale pls.
  3. Awsome Well-Known Player

Ran all TT content in event, No catalyst drop. Ran on a different character and got at least 1, but definitely no drop on second character
  4. Awsome Well-Known Player

Just ran event with a third character. Still no catalysts
  5. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Ran TT Duo no catalyst, other player got 1.
    Ran TT alert only 1 player got a catalyst; it wasn't me.
    Regular not event.
  6. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

Well at least if they are going to screw up a bonus weekend they are screwing up a pretty irrelevant one.
    • Like x 3
  7. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

Coming next week: Bonus mob trash weekend! Get double mob trash from all open world adds!
    • Like x 3
  8. Andrade New Player

As much as i love the game and not getting a catalyst really does not hurt me, this "event" is not really any fun not even to help league mates, ran a few TT event/normal lobbies with a friend and he got zip nothing.
    Maybe for the next time we can switch out catalysts to a guaranteed flawless cybernetic exobyte drop like the bounties? its not much but it would be a nice plus.
    • Like x 1
  9. dresserball Dedicated Player

Tried again today and these are still not dropping.
    • Like x 1
  10. Noble One Committed Player

so dont post and send a ticket to support?

ON TOPIC!!

yeah i ran the duo and the 4 man and only got it from I THINK the 4 man because i got nothing from the duo.
  11. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Just my Opinion but this So-Called Bonus Weekend is NOT worth it.
    This should have been Applied to ALL Content NOT just the Newest DLC.
    • Like x 3
  12. Nemesis Galvatroy Level 30

We bonus mark wekend
  13. AshesXScream New Player

Is this a joke? Or was it really intended for a double cat weekend? So far all I got was something I could of gotten with 20 marks and a $0.20 seal. Otherwise everything dropped the same old as ussual. A double nth metal xp or double marks weekend would have made it more worth while if we can see something like that in the near future. Especially with all the trouble with the buggy new content. Thanks anyways.. I guess.
    • Like x 2
  14. Danne0075 Well-Known Player

People not only discussed this on forums but a lot of people also made detailed youtube videos about it. Also you got for bytes for your dps mods and 4 for support. You have 4
    Origin augments for each role. You should have been able to figure it out
  15. Danne0075 Well-Known Player

There was plentiful of information. Twitter, dcuo website, forums, youtube etc. This is a mmo after all and it is updated regularly. Players need to find out what an update brings. The information is there given to all the same way with no difference to any one. The same information you had available I also had.
  16. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

3 runs today no cats.
    • Like x 1
  17. SilkyPawz Bunny

Ran 6 Raids, 4 Alerts, 4 Duos, I only 1 catalyst from all that content, this was all Teen Titan content that I ran.
    • Like x 1
  18. arcfussion Well-Known Player

Since day 1 of the dlc I've had 3 drop in total , 3! I asked the same question and got the standard , " The RNG will eventually go in your favor." I keep waiting ,but so far nothing. I guess I'm just not in favor with the Gods... Lol .2 of mine came from the normal alert and one from the normal duo. The event version does not drop catalyst's as far as I know. I had to buy mine on the broker to finish .
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Edit: sorry quoted wrong person.
  20. Redd Blur Active Player

You literally answered your own question. Its rng, you have to pray to RNGsues and hope he bestows enough luck for you to get the drops.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.