Bonus Catalyst Weekend - July 26-29, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gameaddict Level 30

Good to hear, having nothing dropped on 3 characters now already and earlier in the day the Breakthrough Cache also not appearing in the redeem list, made me think i misread the OP and thinking it would start on the 27th for us (EU). :confused:
  2. Ultimate Thor Active Player

No bonus, no cache still not working. Is there an ETA on this fix or is it still unknown ^?

All Titans Island Content
    Machine Raid
    Titan Trouble (Titan Alert)
    Titans Duo
    • Like x 1
  3. The Canadian Level 30

This is good, but with the changes being made to make it where we can buy our catalysts, I feel this is not needed. What is needed is a double or even a triple XP weekend to say sorry for making it so expensive to level artifacts LOL
    • Like x 3
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The cache should be in your redeem/claim. The instances will drop catalysts very shortly.
    • Like x 1
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The bonus weekend is on now. Sorry for the delay.
    • Like x 2
  6. AlanR80 Active Player

I’ve just completed the event version of Titans Targeted and no catalyst dropped. I’m on EUPS.
    • Like x 2
  7. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Event version is not dropping catalyst. Normal are fine.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Which content did you play, DCUO Post?

Event versions should also be dropping catalysts. (Catalysts were not dropping at all prior to about 9AM PT, if you played before then.)
  9. DCUO Post Loyal Player

The Titan's Targeted! event one never drop anything.
    US server
    • Like x 1
  10. LordDarthMagneto New Player

yup its not needed, wow we get a chance for a random cat that we now buy for mov...…. bonus cat weekend shouldn't be a thing anymore, its irrelevant how they have it set up now......but dcuo logic for the win.
    • Like x 1
  11. Redd Blur Active Player

Just ran titans duo event. No cat drop, and I'm not gonna waste rb to rerun it again

USPS
    Chanclas DeLaMuerte
  12. Hraesvelg Always Right

I was just checking in to see if anyone else was having this issue. Neither I nor my partner received a catalyst at the end of the regular duo.
  13. LordDarthMagneto New Player

why would you waste replay badges on something you can buy with mov?
  14. Redd Blur Active Player

In case mepps comes back and tells me that everything is working now and to go ahead and rerun it
  15. foxhound008 New Player

We don’t need this! We neee double nth metal weekend!!! Ugh.,,
  16. EP Ice Loyal Player

I just ran Titans Targeted Event about a minute ago and no catalyst dropped at all.
    USPS
  17. SkilletNJ New Player

I just did the Titan Event Alert and got no catalyst as well and this was at 9:30PM EST. My league ran the HIVE raid after that and one dropped but nothing from the Alert. Is this still being looked into?
  18. Nemesis Galvatroy Level 30

Giving us catalysts we don’t even need anymore really
  19. Noble One Committed Player

for like normal exp from 1-30? if yes why? it takes less than 20 hours to do that.
    • Like x 1
  20. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Is my sig not showin or something lol. I haven't been level 1 to 30 in quite awhile ☺

Edit: oh i get it lol. I meant artifact xp double weekend!
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.