Available Now: Time Capsules + Game Update 63!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 24, 2016.

1. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

There's this thing called the Broker.

I've been farming Capsules, selling them, then purchasing what I want.

And no, I'm not rich, I started today with about 200k.
  2. Korlick Loyal Player

How about the stability issues on the PS3 side?
  3. demonpiglet New Player

any idea when the eu xbox servers will bw back online ?
  4. demonpiglet New Player

any idea when the eu xbox serever will be back online ?
  5. DarthJafo Committed Player

Got two capsules in short order. I had visions of this being as bad as neverwinters nightmare box crap. Bought one key with left over funds and got crusader belt. If nothing else it will help boost up my 142 troller a bit
  6. Helderman Dedicated Player

And this the problem with players: "competitive" and "pve" are two words that by the logic should never be put together.
  7. SasquaT Dedicated Player

8. Lornatia New Player

My husband and I aren't seeing the Suicide Squad event for the stabilizers. Is anyone else having this problem or are we missing something? We've looked under event and Duo. We did buy a stabilizer to open our first one (we have much dc we never use saved up from the 500 a month) and then my husband received another time capsule. We haven't run the event at all.
  9. SouthUKPlayer New Player

im still getting the authentication error on US pc.....any idea when it will be fixed ?
  10. LT Schmitt Committed Player

I don't see it and I'm missing fragments today, last night I had 6 now I have 1.
  11. bmce84 Loyal Player

Can a dev tell us what's going on with the event?, it's gone, capsules aren't dropping and we're missing stabilizers. Can you please tell us what's happening, you know today and not next Tuesday.
  12. Dwild50 Well-Known Player

If you're playing thru Steam, you cannot directly access the game from the Steam page. Go into your computer, find the Steam account. Click on steamapps, when it opens, click on common, then DCUniverse online. You should see a Daybreak Icon below that ..click on that and it will access the loading directly without going thru Steam's page. This happens often on updates when you have the game thru Steam...usually Daybreak fixes it within a day so you can load directly again.
  13. Mefromnorway Level 30

Gotham Outlaw back is bugged, it show nothing, no stats show only 0
  14. MaxFlasher New Player

Всем привет! Подскажите где взять стабилизаторы, или где их добыть?
  15. AtomSmasher New Player

But you probably also have 1 complete stabilizer in addition to the fragment, check again.
  16. Ilminchia New Player

Hi,after gu i have all the game in english...before it was italian
  17. Mike EUPC Well-Known Player

First of all they said they would put the steam dlc in 1 month, then put it in the update said nothing
    Second this "event" is legendary and exclusively for people who can pay a lot of money
    The first day had almost all the legendary exploits of this event, why? Because they did not stop to buy styles with 400 million account or spend $ 50-60 to buy all
    Let's analyze the "event" pay a premium for free
    To get a key need to have 14 fragments, ok, up there all right, but when you think you know you're not going to have almost no feat
    4 pieces per day * 4 = 16 fragments
    For 34 keys you have to play at least four months to the event and do not think this event last as long as it lasted at most two months with which you can only open 12 boxes as much
    Result = will not have even half of the exploits
    Possible fix:
    Always drops a key in the event
    When you finish an instance you can get 1-4 fragments, with this force new players go to old instances which benefits almost all
    If the event lasts two months in this way we could open 60 boxes which would obtain all're prowess payment or you have paid no boxes
    If you continue in this way, several things happen
    Never going to get all feats
    many people are pissed game with which more people will leave, because this event is pure P2W
    Although this the other way if you have bad luck?
    Some might say, hey buy in the broker, i say ok but if I can no longer premium worth 2million and ah's true we do not have a ridiculous money 2000
    Others will better get the pass, anyone exos trade or you get it for free
    More possible answers, buy, this is the easy solution, but what if you can not afford to spend ~ $ 40-60?

Then you will not have the prowess unless you can afford and if you can not will surely cabrees with this game and you go to another as happened recently with 20 people in my league, who went to Black Desert

Those who stay, well not going to get these feats unless some legendary him about the money you free help I doubt pass

But as the thousands of comments about people complaining about this, pass completely unnoticed this comment that briefly summarizes what people think about this event is fully paid, and there will be a few who do not complain and are those who are they can get the event in 1 hour

What people will do, it will create 10 accounts and put them in a league and will farmear the event with 10 accounts and switch between them objects

Please devs no more pay content ,people prefer more free content

I understand this is a business and must make money but not making a payment event
    • Like x 1
  18. bmce84 Loyal Player

I just love how people keep coming up with math for something that's random lol.
    • Like x 1
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are looking into where the event went.
  20. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Amanda Waller closed the doors, too many people qualified for the suicide squad.
    • Like x 1