Available Now: Time Capsules + Game Update 63!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Well considering the very drastic price drops in many items today I'm confident there will be a drop in the coming weeks. Right now is the best time to be a seller. People are impatient, they want everything and they want it now. For those who are happy to wait, that patience will be rewarded with cheaper prices.
  2. Jumpnit Dedicated Player

Well it all depends on how much you play, if you play 4-5 hours a day everyday then no you will probably end up with far more boxes then keys, I have no idea the average hours played by the majority of player but I would not think it is upwards of 30 a week.
  3. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

How cheap is the question. Theres a possibility they stay at ridiculous prices

Despite what many probably think of me, jafin, i hope your right :)
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Given the capsules haven't been out 2.5 days yet you might not have spent a cent but someone has and you've reaped the benefits of it.

I'm not sure that's an achievement. I truly feel sorry for the people dumping the money on this.

It's booster bundles just with a different name
    • Like x 1
  5. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

That's how economies work.
  6. Proxystar #Perception

I'm not saying you weren't smart letting other people do the spending you certainly are. I'm just saying that's what it is lol
  7. Mistress of Magic Well-Known Player

Like Proxystar has been saying for days now...this RNG-fest amounts to nothing more than gambling. An activity that I refuse to participate in.

I wanted styles available for direct purchase on the Marketplace - like the old suits and styles that were added years ago. For example, put the batman suit up for $10 or $20. Let the customer know what they're receiving in return for their hard earned money. I don't walk into Sephora and say: 'oh yes, just surprise me with a product'. I walk in needing foundation but I walk out with eye-liner. What kind of business is DCUO running these days?

I was contemplating returning to the game, just before time capsules were announced. I'm happy that I know the true direction of this game - alluring and bejeweled pixels hidden behind layers of RNG that serve as an easy cash grab.

Forget enjoyable content. Forget about an accessible Marketplace. This isn't 2013 anymore.
    • Like x 4
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We expect the Steam login issue to be resolved tomorrow morning.
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

Mepps this might be a lil off topic but i thought u guys said everything in the capsules could be traded or sold. I tried passing the mainframe bots into my shared bank and it wont let me. Is this a bug?
  10. krytine Loyal Player

The biggest issue I have is since we are going to have to buy keys for this how do we know what we will get. What if they are duplicates. Are we going to get 8.3 mods in thelse capsules. And is that the reason why they don't drop worth anything in 5he t8s.
    It sounds like it's the luck of the draw and what all is in the Capsules. Can we get a description of what is in the box before they are opened
  11. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

So the Gotham outlaw back?
    • Like x 1
  12. DCcollectamanic New Player

i agree wit ya on one thing.... this game is pay to win... just bc u aint payin wit ur real moolah at the time dnt mean u aint payin (rpb or ur loyaly points). but whts this abt this competition im hearin in pve??? wht competition? oooooohhh wait u mean the toppa the leader boards most dps, healin or trollin?? that competition? WHO CARES??? long as u dnt get kicked from group an u aint stinkin at ur role WHO CARES? its a video game u play to have that lil thing called F U N. yes u can pay to win but its still also just payin to get there faster bc in the end... HEY LOOK WE ALL ENDED UP AT THE SAME PLACE!! (end game) L O L
  13. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

HOW? That is simply not possible. The only way to get stabilizer fragments is to play the duo, and that drops a max of 6 fragments. Need 15 to make the stabilizer. What have you been doing?
    • Like x 1
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes. We are making the bots tradable.
    • Like x 3
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

Ok cool. Thanks for the info and reply.
  16. B0NE DADDY Well-Known Player

i call bull dookie its not eve possible. You either payed replays or cash. One or the other
    • Like x 3
  17. Da6po New Player

there was an authentication issue connecting to the world. please try again "0x0036", what to do?
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Maybe used Loyalty Points??
    Does Loyalty Points count as "cash"??

Or if he has $9 999 999 999 in game cash...... he probably just used the Broker.
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You can buy everything on the Broker..... if you have enough game $$$.
  20. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

You can buy everything on the Broker. If you don't know how to use it, that's fine, but that's what I've been doing.