Available Now: Time Capsules + Game Update 63!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 24, 2016.

1. timetracker2643 Active Player

OK, this is strictly dealing with the Time Capsules, which I first thought was going to be great, considering that I'm a member, however after the first day, I was very disappointed that as a member I couldn't open them at all, even after the Belle Reve challenge. Now instead of buying the stabilizers from the Market, I figured that I could put them together, instead I'm having to go through that once a day for three days in order to get the amount that I'm needing even as a member in order to open the capsules. That right there isn't right. I bought my membership in order to be able to get access to EVERYTHING, and now this is the one thing that even as a member I have zero access to unless I buy these stabilizers from the market place and even then it's only one at a time, and that right there still doesn't help since it feels like I'm getting cheated here. 90 for 1 Stabilizer, come on, that's a bit much, I figured that it should at least be 90 for more than one. Make it worth it, otherwise, yes I feel like I'm getting cheated out here.
  2. Twelve Gauge Committed Player

Pretty damn sure no one was asking for more RNG and gambling.
  3. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

This is how DBG operates. Membership doesn't mean much of anything. Check out EQ2. You can have an "All-Access" membership, but still not have access to the locked races and classes, or the mercenaries feature, or several other game-changing features.

TheyBreak Games is living up to their name.
  4. GK45 New Player

So, has anyone mentioned that the Red Lantern emblem is the wrong color yet?
    Not a single Red Lantern that I know of has a red symbol, they all have a white symbol.

They even got it right on the Red Lantern NPC but now it's red....because?
    It was red on the Vestments of Rage as well, bothered me a little there as well, though less so.

Going through them, a couple aren't quite right actually.
    Blue lantern is most commonly White on Black, though has been seen as Blue on White.
    Sinestro is commonly White on Black, though is sometimes Yellow on Black depending on the artist.
    So those are more understandable but there isn't any example I know of where Red has had a red symbol.
    • Like x 2
  5. speedster1981 Committed Player

am I the only person that did the event both yesterday and today and in currency it says I only have 7 Stabilizer Fragments when both times I've had my membership?
  6. Shadowwyvern Committed Player

Hmmm, 249 MB dl on PS3, vs 14 gb on PS4. Looks like I'll be on PS3 for a couple days m
  7. RogerBlack Committed Player

Stop complaining. -_-

You barely got 10 drops before you jumped to a 'negative conclusion'.... (while you calculated in your head..... how long it would take to play the game "completely for free"... to obtain feats.)

The reality is... Time Capsules seem to drop roughly every 15-20 minutes while you are on a mission... or just fighting enemies anywhere.

If you don't want to 'spend real money' to buy Stabilizers.... just buy the 'Global Collections' in the Broker... and you will get the very same items that give 'feats' in the mail (as a 'reward') for completing the collection.

Simply put....

The Hard Way = Spend real money... Buy Stabilizers... hope you 'get lucky' & the auras drop in the Time Capsules... to get the feats.
    The Easy Way = Buy the Collections in the Broker.... get the same stuff in the mail when ur done... and get the same feats.

Problem solved.
  8. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

9. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

Every five days you get two stabilizers absolutely free, which is twice as many as ftp, and half again as many as members. There's your legendary perk right there.

if 90 cents a key is too much, then this event isn't for you.
  10. Mefromnorway Level 30

i have buy token now for so many moeny i could better have buy new no man sky game, evrything i get is something i dont need, example if i play i my ice toon i get mainframe mods for my troll, i play in my troll i get mainfram for my healer, this suks its ony a way to grab Our Money, i been away from dc 2 months and i see why dc only more laggy now too, this boxes is a joke, and sorry my English im Norwegian. And why do we pay for something we dont know what is, im sure devs sit and laugh of us idiot pay for this junk.
  11. Thirsty Nurse New Player

Absolutely! I was so excited to hear emblems are here but I was uber disappointed to see they made the Red Lantern symbol red on black. Mepps, is DC or some party insisting it appear this way? If possible, Daybreak please correct this or allow us to adjust the emblems with our color palette.
    • Like x 1
  12. Pre52Fan New Player

OMG! This would be wonderful. Mepps, pretty please respond with some good news. All I want is to look like the lantern characters as they appear in the comics. It doesn't have to be a customizable emblem but if that is the easiest work around then let's get this rolling out.
  13. Ramasses II New Player

How long is the patch update supposed to take today? (August 26)
  14. GK45 New Player

I would also like to see some color changing, even if it is just a choice between "lantern color", white and black.
    Then people can have whatever variation of the emblem they want and DC will still be able "to protect their iconic image".
    That aside, if you are going to force one color, at least have the decency to make it the "iconic" version or what is most commonly seen on the main lanterns of that color. Or any character in the case of Rage.

Though, it seems that the only "iconic image" they insist on protecting the color integrity of is lanterns.
    Want a hot pink on lime green superman shield? No problem! Want a Purple and black WW? Go ahead!
    Want a white red lantern emblem?
    We can't do that, the color is integral to the emblem, even though not a single red lantern has a red symbol.

I would honestly like to know why DC is so concerned with making sure that a Green Lantern symbol is green.
    There are plenty of lanterns with different emblem shapes and color variations.
    Hell the original Sinestro emblem was just a yellow GL, I'm sure there are a few fans of old comics out there that would love to make an old school Sinestro.

I know that it is a bit nitpicky from a non lantern fans perspective but imagine they finally released a Superman emblem and it was color locked blue on gold, it would bug the hell out of you right?
    You would all be like, WTF?!? It's red not blue, the rest of his suit is blue, now it looks weird and doesn't stand out right.
  15. Elite DamageX Well-Known Player

Sure it does
    This doesn't mean toss team work out but allows you to see how your doing compared to others.
    Healing out, Damage out, Power out.....these are all things you want to test against others to see how your performing in your role
  16. Elite DamageX Well-Known Player

Not everyone has millions and millions of DC cash to spend on those
    You gonna float me a 150 million to get started on them?
  17. Elite DamageX Well-Known Player

Lets go with healing
    being competitive is a good thing, it allows you to see how you stack up against others.
    If you go into Kct with other healer and you are both struggling to heal it then you can look an see healing out and see how you stack up. Now same instance healing is amazing, check and see how you stack up again.
    This could tell you many things
    I do the same with friends as a Dps
    This allows me to see if that Dps is ready for harder content or stuff that requires only one Dps
    I wouldn't take a role into a raid and expect the team to carry me just to get gear and still suck.
    When I tank as Atomic I'm competitive with the healers and Dps, I keep it to myself but it makes me push myself to be a better player. This tells me a few things, Am I spec right, are my mods right or do I need to change them to increase my healing or can keep or go more might for Dpsing, or am I running the right rotation.

Enough off topic stuff
  18. Zamara Dedicated Player

Is there any chance the ultimate sodas from the boxes can be done account bound??
  19. CowTruLuv New Player

can someone help me! whenever i open up my launchpad and log on i get an error... the play button is changed to retry, and the news feed doesnt show up
  20. CowTruLuv New Player

yes