An Otherworldly Guide to Celestial

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Remander, Sep 7, 2014.

1. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

The only frustrating thing now is that we only have 6 slots, omg.
    • Like x 3
  2. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

How's corrupted blessing from a melee range? I haven't been on much to try.
  3. Derio 15000 Post Club

Cleansed deathmark hits for over 10k when comboed. Highest I have seen cleansed curse hit for is about 6k. Cleaned plague have seen it hit for 22k, 28k(with supply drop).

Cleansed consume soul hits anywhere from 6k to 15k depending on your position and number of enemies.

All numbers are based off 137CR. 14500 power pool and 3k base precision with 13k resto.

Mcb at a certain point I didn't even notice the heals because I was just spamming combos. I think in DCE yesterday I used my weapon once or twice, since replenishing adapter works with your combos and not just your weapon
  4. Remander Steadfast Player

Cleansed Consume Soul hits way harder than than. I'm only CR 134, and I was getting crits of 20kk in healer stance with 3k precision!
  5. Derio 15000 Post Club

On multiple targets? I've only tested it with 2 or more targets
  6. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Pets dont trigger it
  7. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

Well it's pretty fun to have around especially like me when I keep getting interrupted the shield at least helps me somewhat but the fun part is when it explodes and the enemy is right up in my face (melee) so the damage will be max. I can also keep the shield up more often because it had a short cool down. Cursed blessing only goes to you and another player. You get damage from the other player cursed shield, it will most likely be in melee range too. I just noticed when I use Death Mark (it hits a cone I believe, hitting more than one enemy), it's also a multi-input combo so it works nicely. I can't test it in higher content since I don't have the episodes or legendary.
  8. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Deathmark is a single target attack
  9. Derio 15000 Post Club

Does anyone know if the corrupted blessing gets the full damage even if you are interrupted? Or does it only get full damage while the AM is up in effect?
  10. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

Really? Because I noticed it hit more than one enemy

Correction, you're right. It actually hits more than one enemy when a death mark enemy dies.
  11. Black Jaq Devoted Player

so do you guys think the increased damage is beneficial for UM? I noticed Select Few had a Celestial healer on their successful run and wondered if that extra burn is actually making a difference.
  12. Derio 15000 Post Club

Its questionable. I did 9 mill on my first run of UM, and that is with 1 wipe on the second boss, and 4 wipes on the last boss, and we had a solo troll the entire time. I did notice a major difference in BS because I was literally on the heels of the 5th dps in the group.

If anything the difference is only really seen in alert or older content. If you run DCE or even DC regular you can feel the difference. You wont really notice the difference in UM because of all the mechanics right now. Right now celestial is very good for pickups with Blessing and CG for people who get stuck in the blood pools.
    • Like x 1
  13. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I don't necessarily want to switch back to Celestial since our league has a bunch of Celestial healers already but most of them it's an alt, not a toon they play regularly. I am healing much more these days and still remember most of the combos. If I felt like it would make a huge difference I would switch.
  14. tinoman Dedicated Player

We were in um last night my leaguemate was a celestial dps the whole raid and he had 2 million healing out I don't know how. Either does he
  15. Black Jaq Devoted Player

probably the purification effect.
  16. Remander Steadfast Player

Single target. Splits after two.
  17. Remander Steadfast Player

A lot of the attacks also heal in DPS stance.
  18. Remander Steadfast Player

It's definitely noticeable, with the right loadout. I was miles ahead of the other support toons in damage out. Still was behind the DPS, but that's expected. It's closer to how it used to be with us doing about 1/3-1/5 of the top DPS.
    • Like x 1
  19. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

In my brain is fried this week moment; I read most of these last posts as someone was studdering with all the UMs.. Until I realize it's the new raid.
    • Like x 2
  20. Derio 15000 Post Club

Benediction c malediction is a 8 man hot also the purification from RcW heals too