An Otherworldly Guide to Celestial

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Remander, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

Sorry about that. I don't know what happen there lol and I can't find where to delete a post.
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

Ok so after playing with DL a little more. I have changed my mind, and I love it.

The damage is simply unreal, hitting 20k from a cleaned plague. Have 4k precision( buff cola + omega) 15k power and 13k restoration and having a blast. Sadly all the groups I have been in today for both BS, UM, and DC have had trollers with less than 500 Pot so I could only go through my rotation twice before having to resort to weapon attacks.

Really like the admonish and blight range changes.
    • Like x 2
  3. Derio 15000 Post Club

After casting renew to curse, RcW in healer role is hitting 15k+ in melee range and in midrange for around 8k. I tested this with 3k precision before I took a buff cola. However CScWotP is hitting like a truck in both healer and dps, hitting multiple enemies for more than 6k in healer role.

And cleansed deathmark is hitting for over 10k. So looking pretty good so far. These are all in UM, and I am 137 CR so once I get higher CR, the damage will look alot better.
    • Like x 1
  4. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Damn. I really wanna play now :(
  5. Remander Steadfast Player

In DPS stance, DL and cDL will overwrite, so I wouldn't carry both. Dark Pact doesn't do much for you with that loadout. I would pick up the other DPS Iconic, instead.
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

So WoTPcCS is hitting ridiculous numbers at the moment, im getting 76 k crits on the sparring targets practically non stop, I know it was buffed but was it intended to be THAT buffed?

(Not that im complaining either.... lol)
  7. HymnOfMercy Dedicated Player

Shhh. It's actually worth having in DPS role.
    Maybe Tunso slipped that in there at the last moment.
    • Like x 1
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

All praise the celestial gods for this gift!

Ok now Ill stop talking about it before its discovered
    • Like x 2
  9. Pults Loyal Player

You're not the only one. Work and studies take away too much of my time. :(
    • Like x 1
  10. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

Okay here's what I understood it would work.

Since celestial got the melee and midrange damage added and the fact that divine light got its might increased suggested me to add it to my loadout and use dark pack to boost it even further (unless it's not even worth to have even until now). What I do is I pop dark pack and annoint then divine light for the big initial hit then combo it to plague then use afterwards Plague combo Divine light only for the initial hit. I could have just completely misunderstood the update lol I did notice cDL was around 140k in an alert or duo I did. The highest I gotten with Divine Light might is around 14k compared when I Retribution c Wither. Melee range I believe. I had Defile but not sure how to approach it.
  11. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Power regen is not great.
  12. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Remander, im gonna give your loadout a spin.
    • Like x 1
  13. Remander Steadfast Player

I did fall back on McB and weapon attacks during some parts of the raid, due to lethality at closer range. I was running my battle heal spec, so had Anoint instead of CI. When you can get into midrange, cCS provides great precision-based burst heals with the AM up!
    • Like x 1
  14. Black Jaq Devoted Player

remander- it sounds if your faith has been restored.
    • Like x 1
  15. Remander Steadfast Player

The raid was really fun, and I felt like the battle healer was back!
    • Like x 1
  16. Tilz Loyal Player

i'm waiting for the complaining about celestial in pvp
    • Like x 1
  17. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I plan on using DLcP instead of blessing.
    I'll get yelled at if people aren't comfortable with melee lol.
    Im happy that the battle healer is back. :D

During the Brothers and Brother Blood fight I will not be anywhere near the bosses... at least not yet, so I'll sling a few RcW's and pack either CG or CI.
  18. Remander Steadfast Player

Is actually recommend Blessing for that raid. It is quite handy.
    • Like x 1
  19. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Ahhh. Ok. I'll give it go. First time running the Multi HoT so Im a little nervous
  20. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Had this happen during an NGN run; outside of our small little community no one understands Battle healing and the need to do damage. Had several people yelling I shouldn't be near the tank. I think if I can get either DW or Staff at 123 building out two armories. MA and Ranged attacks.

As for the new stuff attempted before heading out for the day, Flash Duo didn't finish because of time. Had a ICE DPS in there 2 CR higher than I, was about 100k off in damage. I do need to swap out ScH for WoTPcCS. But the 2nd boss I pretty much soloed ( Witht he help of OS, Sidekick and Cola).

One my concern is that now "We" are back to level playing fields in regards to dmg the devs "fix" othre powers and we are back to sqaure one.
    • Like x 1