Amazon Fury: Part 2 - Briefings, Investigations and Collections.

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Speedcat, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It was actually incredibly easy to get. I just stayed behind after finishing Halls of Hades, popped a radar scanner and I had the collection complete before the scanner ran out. Granted I had, I think, three pieces that I got during the raid but either I was very lucky or there is no real super rare piece like other collections have.
    • Like x 1
  2. TheDark Devoted Player

The cloak of Hades looks amazing for just one side being covered. But I would definitely pay for a cape where BOTH shoulders are covered and the cape reaches my feet like Batman's cape in the cartoons. I really want a style like that.

• Like x 2
  3. Cursed Khagan Well-Known Player

The 'Secrets of the Labyrinth' collection actually rewards the Gloves of Ares, not (unknown) boots. I don't know how to take a pic on my ps4 and upload on here, but it's pretty interesting. It has metallic glowy-eyes skulls along the side of the gloves.
  4. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

To upload a pic from ps4, you'll need to press the share button. upload the screen shot to facebook or twitter them post the pic as normal.
  5. Cursed Khagan Well-Known Player

Lol, I don't have either. That's so stupid, why must we post them on social media site. Ugh.
    I'll see if I can work something out tomorrow. Thanks. :)
    • Like x 1
  6. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

either that or you can send them to other psn accounts in a message. Just send it to sub-CONTROL and I'll post it up in here.
  7. Cursed Khagan Well-Known Player

Hey, I sent them your way. Hope they went to the right person. Haha.
    • Like x 1
  8. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

They should as I actually remembered my psn :p but if they didn't I'll pm you.
    • Like x 1
  9. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Not too long ago there where several topics begging for a Batman inspired mask so Spytle probably said "They want Batman inspired, fine.. I'll (expletive) give them Batman inspired." And this is why I like Spytle.
  10. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Thanks for the Screen shots Cursed Khagan for the Secrets of the Labyrinth reward. :D
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Wildfire New Player

Great guide.

The only thing that has been a slight disappointment for me so far with this DLC has been the collections. Every DLC I hope for a repeat of the "Steelworks/Strykers Island" collections where I was able to farm in PvP gear with workstations up and pets etc. I think I made around 200mil in 2 days when those collections dropped, it was brilliant.

Every DLC I hope for open world collections like that, as I burn through DC cash like no other!
  12. TrueArchon Dedicated Player

It's probably BECAUSE of you, that they do not have it set up like that anymore
    LOLOLOLOLOL
  13. Wildfire New Player

:( But it was so much fun!

Spawn camping collections in open world was awesome & basically got the PvP leagues out there doing something other than beasting low levels.

There were two tricks I used, Workstation & Duel flag, both worked very well, especially when I switched to PvE phase because the leagues started crowding PvP phase. Just used to sit there with workstation out,& duel flag up & in full PvP gear so you could back it up! lol.
  14. Crimson Jonni New Player

Yeah I ended up getting 3/8 Collections i needed in HoH. After you complete the instance, do you get kicked out eventually or what? I'm trying to get these collections for my toon before the update goes live so that I have one less thing to worry about.
  15. Crimson Jonni New Player

I'm glad its not like that in this dlc. Gives an incentive to keep running even if loot locked. camping spawns is incredibly boring. The way it is now, you can have fun,view new scenery, and experience the content fully at the same time. I personally feel like they should continue going forward
  16. Speedcat Well-Known Player

You can stay in the instance and farm which is why the value should drop pretty quick :p
    The only one you can't is the Operation one as that drops off specific bosses!

Also, thanks for the information Dcon. If you end up getting it I can throw a screenshot into the main post if you're happy with that!
    • Like x 2
  17. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

I'll be more than happy with that once I get it.
  18. Crimson Jonni New Player

Unfortunately, the cape clips badly with anything not skintight/slimline. Is there anyway we could address this to the art team? its an awesome looking piece and i'd hate for the clipping issue to limit our customization. I'm using it on my Shazam inspired toon and the pectoral clips through a large section of the cape
    • Like x 1
  19. Cursed Khagan Well-Known Player

It clips depending on stance too. On my female flirty toon it clips right through the breast, it's really ugly. Such a beautiful item though. I hope there's a way to fix it.
    • Like x 1
  20. Banished Anaconda Level 30

Is the cloak intended to be like this? i mean only colourable in 1 colour...?

[IMG]