Amazon Fury: Part 2 - Briefings, Investigations and Collections.

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Speedcat, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Nope. Must be a bug with your body type. The cloth, buttons and chain are supposed to be on different colour channels. All three are colourable on my male striker body.
  2. just an honest dps New Player

any update?
  3. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Nope. As I posted in your thread, General Luthor currently doesn't drop a collection making it impossible to complete. There are only 5 council members, and 5 collections necessary to complete Luthor Tech.
  4. just an honest dps New Player

are you guaranteed the other pieces from the other luthors
  5. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Yep. all 4 others are available and in the broker at this moment on USPS server.
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

:O Really? Goddammity. I have three of the pieces so far. Space Commander and General are what I have left and I planned on getthing them both today. This head piece was the style I was looking forward to most. :mad:
    • Like x 1
  7. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

I know. But luckily the devs are looking into it.
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Well that's good to know at least. Thanks for the update. :)
    • Like x 1
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Here is a screenshot of the model anyway, so at least people have an idea of what it looks like. Oh and it's actually a face style, not a head. I was mistaken.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  10. Cursed Khagan Well-Known Player

I know it's just a model, but damn that looks ugly. Hopefully it looks better in-game. :p
  11. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Even if only a model, it's not half bad in my opinion. I like the Batman head heroes got better, but not half bad.
  12. just an honest dps New Player

can villains collect the hero version?
  13. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Nope. Multiverse tech collections are faction locked. Each, batman and Lex, reads requires hero/villain depending on which it is.
  14. just an honest dps New Player

well that sucks..:/
  15. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

This is the other warstar i see
  16. Cursed Khagan Well-Known Player

Who's the other Warstar? :p
  17. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I tried to monopolize the name but saw that the version that wasn't separated into two words was already in use. I've always wanted to find them in game for the fun of it lol.
  18. Banished Anaconda Level 30

I finished the Multi-Dimensional Luthor Technologoy Collection... if any1 is wondering what the reward is

Its the future lex facepiece:

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

i must have thous gloves !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  20. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Hey, its Iconic Simulation and I decided to post this as soon as I was able to get the general luthor collection to drop
    Collection: Multi- Dimensional Luthor Technologies
    Style Reward: Future Lex Luthor's Eyepiece

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4