Amazon Fury: Part 2 - Briefings, Investigations and Collections.

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Speedcat, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Rolfi New Player

is a back.
    • Like x 4
  2. Rolfi New Player

young gun
  3. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Beautiful, Thank you! I wanted it to be a back. :)
    • Like x 1
  4. YinChakra Dedicated Player

Can you wear chest styles with the cloak of hades ?
  5. Kyzax New Player

Greatly appreciate all of the effort that you put into this, Speedcat! Very Nicely Done.
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

From what I'm seeing it looks like SpeedCat is correct on the GCPD helmet being for heroes and there being a Lex style for villains. When rooting around I did find a head piece inspired by Future Lex Luthor that is basically the glowy eye he has with the cable going from his temple into a circular pad covering one of his ears. I don't have any pictures at the moment as my computer is away for repairs, but personally I'm happy to be a villain - much prefer the Future Lex head piece over the GCPD Batman one.
    • Like x 1
  7. The-Incendiary New Player

Can the Lex style possibly be traded?
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

No idea, but probably not. As far as I know nobody has actually gotten it in game yet, I just saw it in the files.
  9. Rolfi New Player

[IMG]
    yes you can.
    • Like x 3
  10. K7 Leetha New Player

Looks great! just curious to see how it looks on a female toon.
  11. FearsomeScarecrow Well-Known Player

:D I'm so excited now! Ty speedcat!!!!
  12. Speedcat Well-Known Player

Haha, I'd love to make a villain on test and try it out, but getting 4 people to run the alert 5 times anyway will be hard enough on live if it's still 1 per group let alone test ><

Thanks for the comments guys and thanks for the pic Rolfi, it does look pretty good. Just a shame mine is still broken. Bah :p
  13. Rolfi New Player

here
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. AgentX44 Committed Player

does someone have a picture of the hades back with the circe bra? I just want to take a look at how that would look like.
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Probably not. Almost nobody tests the villain side. If I manage to get it on my female character when it goes live I'll post it here if nobody else has.
  16. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Are the base items a feat like Hop? I would rather put them in my league base as opposed to collecting them.
  17. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Is there any drops that are like the ww sandals but faction neutral? I would love those for my villain.
  18. Crimson Jonni New Player

I NEED THIS OMG.
    How frequently do collections drop? Can they be farmed? Detes man, DETES!
  19. Crimson Jonni New Player

I assure you, captain marvel fans are more than just a little pleased.
  20. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Villains get Multidimensional Luthor Tech at the end of Return to the Nexus. I'll update more when I finish the collection.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1