Amazon Fury: Part 2 - Briefings, Investigations and Collections.

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Speedcat, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Multi-Dimensional Luthor Technology
    - Cybernetic Hydraulics
    - Space Commander Glove
    - Professor's Goggles
    - General's Insignia
    - Future Lex Luthor's Circuits

Reward: Future Luthor Eyepiece
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. Toshknight Loyal Player

BAHHH im glad they gave us a new batman cowl but WHYYYYY couldnt it be 1 of the other nexus batman cowls... the primal.... future. ninja would have been better then the gcpd one

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Be glad you got an awesome Batman head style. Villains got a Future Lex face style. Batman 100x > Lex
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Because the tears of QQers is what sustains their life essence.
    • Like x 2
  5. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

6. Retribution Well-Known Player

For the boots of Ares, is the briefing located in the area where Hades teleports people?
  7. Toshknight Loyal Player

jafin your my favorite person to debate with... i believe qqing keeps these forums interesting and keeps it alive. anyway... cheers
  8. Toshknight Loyal Player

actually that lex eye guard is amazing.. its exactly what the real future lex wears from our multiverse/timeline in the future. thats why they should of given the heroes the future batman helmet. to make it even... u can look exactly like lex with that eye piece. thats pretty sweet
  9. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

"Retribution

For the boots of Ares, is the briefing located in the area where Hades teleports people? "

Yeah idk tho if they leave that area open afterwards for players to gather the last nodes. Most groups ive been in haven't been able to even beat ares without a reliable tank or healer. But when he teleports you I think your more or less worried about the adds on your butt then the nodes which sucks.
  10. Speedcat Well-Known Player

Have updated main post with this. Thanks Dcon ^^
    • Like x 1
  11. HuggyS4ndw1ch New Player

Speedcat,

I noticed in your Halls of Power: Part 2 Guide you created map locations for each piece, will you be introducing something similar to this guide?

Love your work, knowing where to find things make the game more exciting for me as I only need to focus of grinding feats and marks.

Thank You for all your hard work.
  12. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

The faction-restriction for those collections were removed, maybe with uniting the styles.
    You can now complete both collections on both factions.
  13. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

With the faction requirements removed I am very pleased and as you probably guessed I already have snatched up the GCPD bat helm :p