All Paradox Gear Didn't change +1 cr

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by ObsidianChillSucks, Aug 20, 2013.

1. PaperGirl New Player

We have enhanced the gear rewards from the Paradox Wave Raid to be more in line with the difficulty the raid presents. All items that drop from the Paradox Wave Raid have had their item levels raised from level 86 to 87, and 87 to 88 respectively. This will affect gear that players have already earned from this Raid.

Once again you are not clear with your Patchnotes and once again this update is a mess , there are tons of issues that could have been fixed with this update about "origin Crisis" , but none of them is lol ... Pvp fixes no comment , ignored ..:D
    • Like x 1
  2. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

But Time Traveller Hands and Waist exclusively drop in paradox wave there is no other spot in the game where they drop. Traces in Time dps waist drops in nexus and was buffed. The precision 87 neck and face only drop in paradox and those levels were not increased either.
    • Like x 1
  3. thelostczarnian New Player

there is a reason no one liked this comment mepps. you are saying we are being penalized because of the style? i have 87 tt hands from paradox. according to your patch notes they should have been given a cr bump but your patch notes do not reflect your posted statement or the current state of the server.
    • Like x 1
  4. Golden Shadow New Player

It's time for you to come out the mepps cave and actually play some of the content because those pieces are dependent on particular raids not found in both
    • Like x 1
  5. QuackOff New Player

How come 87 time traveler pieces earned in paradox wave aren't getting bumped up to 88 but traces in time earned in nexus are getting bumped up to 88?
  6. fireburstspam New Player

Not trying to harp on you, just stating what I've seen...
    Many of the Time Traveler gear IS exclusive to Paradox, if it is not, then the loot table is bugged.

The Time Traveler Hands, Back are exclusive Paradox drops - but remained cr 87.
    The 87cr Neck drops in BOTH raids, but only the Mana infused Neck of Aggression was buffed to 88, the Mana Infused neck of Striking is still 87cr (and blue).
    The 87 DPS ring, Time Worn Ring of Striking, an 87cr ring that is exclusive to Paradox - and also blue, remained as an 87 ring. The formerly 86cr, now 87, Dirty-Fighting Ring is now an 87cr and has equal stats to the Time Worn ring.
    There is still no existence, to my knowledge, of an 87cr now 88cr purple head or shoulders as well.

I would just bump ALL the purple gear to cr 88. And also make some of the pieces that should be purple, but are not, so. (DPS Mana neck of Striking, DPS Time Worn Ring) Also, the purple Nexus Weapons are so rare and cannot be obtained in Paradox so it stinks for players who prefer them, the only one that drops in both raids are the Handblasters. DW, Brawling, 1hander, Sheild do not drop in Dox - sucks to be those guys.

Thank you.
  7. GateofDestiny New Player

While I agree is silly to only buff paradox stuff (especially with the cheating going on in it)

But Traces in time dps waist also drops in Paradox. Seen it drop when leaving the First Left Side boss up along with the tyrant. Which pissed us off because it drops all the time in Nexus, and it shows up here too...
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It looks like we have a few errors. We are checking on it.
    • Like x 4
  9. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

heres what i think shud happen, even though my 87 waist and 86 hb from nexus got upgraded and my cr went up. traces belt shud stay at 87 item level wherever it drops - otherwise getting might based in para and prec based in nexus is uneven, and 88 item level is for para only. also all tt gear shud remain 87 item level from both t5 raids, along with all traces legs, and purple neck. anything that drops exclusively in paradox shud go up to item level 88 (purples from final boss ie rings face any traces gear not waist or legs).
  10. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

or put purple waists all in same t5 raid, whichever that is (id prefer nexus)
  11. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

oops i forgot purple weapons. as they r rare from nexus all purple weapons item level 88.
  12. jr1nc Dedicated Player

my 86 rifle is now 87 and its still blue?? lmao but yes there is a bug and some paradox gear remain the same so im sure they will fix this in due time (maybe in a few days!)
  13. fireburstspam New Player

IMO there is FAR more cheating going on in Nexus than Dox. With Dox it seems even with the cheat, only a select many can pull it off. With Nexus, you can't find a pug that doesn't do the 'rafter glitch' in some form or another. I still find it a shock that people even need to glitch Nexus - it's not that hard to beat straight up. But for every dox door glitch there is 20 - 40 nexus rafter glitch runs if not more.

They are both equally bad and extremely minor in scope - no worse than what players did in FOS3, Prime, Gates, Etc. I think the cries come from the fact that even with the glitch, many still cannot complete paradox, while that is also true in Nexus, but to a much lesser degree.
    • Like x 1
  14. fireburstspam New Player

Thank you, I will not salvage my purple 87cr hands or blue Timeworn ring and Mana neck until we hear back.
  15. cate sarcv New Player

We do try to have earlier times for the weekends.[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  16. RJTally31 Active Player

Here's what should have happened straight across the board. 87 purples should have been raised to 88. Paradox 86 gear drops should be raised to 87, do to the difficulty to get those gear drops (i.e. leaveing a boss or bosses up) So just to be clear I am not talking about just paradox, I am talking about both Raid end Boss fight's gear drops should get the gear buff. Cause if all u get is crap drops from nexus people wont bother with it till they are bored and want to work on styles for sp.
  17. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

Hi there Mepps,
    Thanks for fixing the time traveller gear, but I did have 1 last question. In the patch notes you corrected the The Timeworn Ring of Striking which from the name I would take as the cr87 precision dps ring but the Face (Explorer's Mask of Striking) and Neck (Mana-Infused Necklace of Striking) both have remained as they were. Both of these items dropped in Paradox just like the ring the patch notes corrected so just wasn't sure why the face and neck were left out.

Thank you

:)
    • Like x 1
  18. fireburstspam New Player

I agree that mana infused neck of striking should be purple and 88cr (otherwise it is the same as the blue 87 (formerly 86 neck) But it drops in both raids, I got my neck in Nexus.
  19. thelostczarnian New Player

just to note my league glitches nothing
  20. Sgt Bombero Committed Player

The 87 dps face did not get the increase to stats or item level after update. It drops in paradox.
    • Like x 1