All Paradox Gear Didn't change +1 cr

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by ObsidianChillSucks, Aug 20, 2013.

1. StopPerving Dedicated Player

All the mana infused necks should be 88. The blue 87 troll neck from Wave is now exactly the same stats as the purple one.
    • Like x 2
  2. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I like to see that baby get updated. Plus do 87 faces exist. You know the ones that went from 86 to 87? If they do exist.
  3. FrostCrescent Well-Known Player

I doubt so. DLC7 has a LOT of item level skipping, especially weapons. But DLC8 does fill some of that gap somewhat.
  4. Sgt Bombero Committed Player

86 face pcs do not exist. 88 faces Drop in paradox. All the faces that drop in paradox for troll tank healer are 88 or have been upgraded to 88 from 87 except the dps one. Any fix devs?
  5. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I never seen the faces at all so thanks for the info. Those drops are super rare though. I never seen a 88 face, neck, or rings drop in wave at all. I'm not even sure the necks drop or what either. I only do Nexus for the damage neck or the time traveler feet and those never drop either.

Plus there doesn't seem to be a might trace of time chest. I have the precision one, but that only has 128 might on it. Still good compared to the 85 chest. Not sure if I'll replace it with the 86 gear coming out next week. I hope you can by 86 face and rings next week as well.
  6. krimzonk Committed Player

I agree with this,all the Mana-Infused purple Level 87 neck-pieces should have their level and stats bumped up to Level 88. Or whats the point of having the best purple level 87 controller neck piece in the game drop, if a blue level 87 (formely 86) neck piece that drops in paradox has the same stats?

Some of the changes you devs make are totally baffling and bizarre.

Please look into this and bump up the stats and level of all the purple level 87 mana-infused neck-pieces. I shall await your reply.......

EDIT: Considering the rarity of the purple 87 neck-pieces, the stat and level boost to 88 is warranted considering what i stated above.