All Paradox Gear Didn't change +1 cr

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by ObsidianChillSucks, Aug 20, 2013.

1. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

With Update 29 hitting there are many examples of this gear buff that haven't been applied and that have been applied incorrectly.

Examples:
    • Traces in Time Dps Waist drops in Nexus but that is now cr88
    • The Time Traveller Hands, which only drop in Paradox are still cr87
    [IMG]
    • The prec dps neck and face as well which both dropped in Paradox are still cr87 (and blue but that is different thread)
    Im sure there are more examples, I just don't have access to all the possible gear that people may have so feel free to post below if you wish to add to the list.
    • Like x 4
  2. Golden Shadow New Player

agreed my 87 feet, hands, or waist didn't get a stats increase nor a cr increase yet the traces belt i got of nexus had the stats increased o_O
  3. Dump Truck New Player

My 87 waist in Nexus got a stat increase. My Paradox drops : 87 dps ring "Time worn ring of striking" and 87 dps hands "Gloves of the 25th Century" did not. My theory is that Traces in Time was upgraded, Time Traveler was not
    • Like x 2
  4. Spike New Player

Mine traces in time legs wasnt buffed ...
  5. Golden Shadow New Player

thats so freaking stupid. DT when have you ever seen DW drop in Dox so my 87 DW stay 87 -_- and time traveler drops way more frequently than traces does they shouldn't have said all if that wasn't the case all gear from dox that is.
  6. Dump Truck New Player

I agree.
  7. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

The update didn't upgrade the 86s to 87 and the 87s to 88 of all the gear you're currently wearing. My stuff is still the same item levels before the update. Please fix.
  8. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

well depending on what raid you got the gear from not all would have been increased. Any gear from Nexus should have stayed the same where all the paradox loot should have been +1.

https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...x-gear-didnt-change-1-cr.168938/#post-1968038

I created this eailer today to list the differences as some are +1 and others have not changed
  9. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Oh I see, but it is weird that the precision based Traces of time waist I got from Nexus is 88 (which is in my bank) and the might based Time Traveler waist I gotten from Wave is still 87 :(
  10. Treat New Player

From what I saw on my gear, the non time traveler stuff was boosted... but only some of it (wave items)
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Time Traveler gear drops in both raids and was not increased. Only gear that drops exclusively in Paradox was increased.
  12. MercPony Devoted Player

Some are saying the Traces belt from Nexus got a boost too.
  13. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I see that explains why the 87 necks didn't get the increase since those drop in Nexus.
  14. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

It did might on it used to be 103 now it 113. it's a 88 item level now cuz it in my bank and I have the time traveler waist on me which is the 87
  15. Golden Shadow New Player

but only certain pieces drop in wave just like only certain pieces of traces drop in nexus
    time traveler loot so far
    waist & hands- paradox
    legs & feet - nexus
    chest- BIA
    Back- Family
    also why would you only increase some of the weapons DW & 1H have only appeared in nexus at this point i have not seen nor heard of any other
    • Like x 1
  16. nagel3324 New Player

Yes I have a couple of pieces of of 86 and 87 gear from paradox that was moved to 87 and 88 today as the update stated. However I received the time traveler 87 purple hands tonight in paradox and the level on them were not changed to 88. I also noticed that the 87 blue tank shoulders that dropped from paradox tonight had worse stats then the same shoulders that I had on that were 87. I think there is a bug with the gear CR and stats in paradox after this update.
  17. PaperGirl New Player

Stupid addition again to be honest .
    Instead to increase or change the drop rate, waste of an update ...
    • Like x 1
  18. Agnetta Dedicated Player

thats not true. 86 hand blasters from nexus are now 87. traces in time dps waist from nexus is now 88. is this is a bug?
  19. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

The hbs drop in both nexus and paradox and as far as I know the gear names are the exact same so makes sense for them to have to upgrade both.
  20. Agnetta Dedicated Player

true. i guess at the last minute they decided to make traces 88 and time traveler 87 even though thats not what they said :confused:
    • Like x 1