A request and suggestions for an Earth Artershock AM

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Lacedog, Nov 21, 2014.

1. pultinski Well-Known Player

how would you feel about a "ever evolving" earth AS AM?
    what i mean is i agree with you that a "total power revamp" is unilkely, but what if it was to be spread out among multiple updates ? say every other update ? . just devote 1 dev to earth. small, incremental steps, nothing like we have witnessed with all power updates to date. since the earth population is smallest, maybe this could work.
    again, i like your ideas on improving the pet mechanic, however this is not the thread for that. to properly "vet" your ideas, the pet AM thread is the best place to post.
    ps. see my newest addition on pet am thread regarding mirroring. hope you dont mind my interpetation
    • Like x 1
  2. HeavyWeapon Dedicated Player

3. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Either he spilled the beans on something awesome or misspoke I'm betting he just misspoke
  4. HeavyWeapon Dedicated Player

Or they legit think our aftershocks are an AM and that's why the continually ignore us.
  5. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I think he misspoke we are only listed under the pets am not the combo which would be the aftershocks... Again unkess if course they are about to give us an over haul in gu 47 and I troduve aftershicks am ... But I doubt it
  6. HeavyWeapon Dedicated Player

I replied saying I didn't realize Earth had an AM for aftershocks. I'll see if he responds.
  7. Lacedog Loyal Player

I'm guessing he misspoke. As much as I have been a pain to them lately, they have been pretty adamant the pets are it for earth. It also wouldn't be the first time they forgot what they were talking about with earth. Remember when they didn't remember how aftershock tanking worked after gu37?
    • Like x 1
  8. HeavyWeapon Dedicated Player

Or how they "accidentally" put the 2 defense per Dom bug back in? Yea they don't really pay attention to Earth. They just acknowledge it exists and move on.
  9. Lacedog Loyal Player

It is interesting he'd even mention aftershocks and advanced mechanic in the same sentence. That's something that is undeniably wrong if there isn't something the works for aftershocks.
  10. HeavyWeapon Dedicated Player

That's why I was legitimately concerned that they just never talk about Earth in the office and now they've come to believe it actually has an aftershock AM because deep in their minds their common sense is telling them it should.
    • Like x 1
  11. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I'm at the point along with lace dog if they change earth and give us a aftershock mechanic cool I'll be happy.. If not it's whatever...

The righteople can't even test it maybe like 1 or 2 testers are the right guys for it the rest are just there to mess around with the cool new toys and give bad advice like last time
    • Like x 2
  12. HeavyWeapon Dedicated Player

Sounds about right 2 % of the testing population would be around 1 person lol.
  13. Veritech Loyal Player

It's official, they have no idea.
  14. HeavyWeapon Dedicated Player

15. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

We will be lucky if remander will tests earth. he will keep the power set honest and will be on top of it to ensure any bugs that may cause earth to be op get find while at the same time make sure under performing powers get a second look...a few of the other guys seem to try and find things that will cause these powers to be op and sit on it til ironically the say they come out they have a video showing how awesome said powerset can truly be...
  16. Lacedog Loyal Player

17. HeavyWeapon Dedicated Player

Priceless. Gotta get the attention. Once you have it you play nice. Probably should've PMed him but you've been having such great success with that right? Lol
  18. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Yup ... See you in a week man
  19. Lacedog Loyal Player

Haha. Oh you know it. Not that I have to remind you of how "vacations" work. Just letting you know how I got my second to last one.
  20. HeavyWeapon Dedicated Player

I edited for politeness and I mean I did say come to the legit thread to discuss it instead of asking him to reply in that thread.