Tell us what accessories you'd like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Megzilla, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Toshknight Loyal Player

oh heck ya.
  2. Drewbolt Greatest Healer of this Generation

Similar to Black Alice's accessory, could we get jewelry in the form of earrings and necklaces shaped as hoops, arrowheads, feathers, ankhs, and stars?
    • Like x 1
  3. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I was just going to make a similar request.

I think the Star Crown turned out to be an amazing piece. Not really something I can use on a consistent basis which is funny considering how often I make requests for star inspired, sparkly, cosmickey things. If anything it makes me wish i had a classic bee hive hairstyle to pair it with. Would be perfect for my alt Betty 52 ("B-52")...

anyway it's still a very well done style piece. Opens up the possibilities on what you can and can't do. For example the above mentioned Black Alice earring is a really great piece. Got a lot of players excited but its also a very "quiet" piece. Hard to see and you can't apply material or chroma effects to it. Would be nice to get a set of star earrings that match the crown effect in the spirit of earrings worn by characters like Wonder woman, Donna troy and raven. The star pattern would look really great as modular style pieces (i.e. a shoulder set, an asymetric shoulder, bracers, emblem slot etc.).

[IMG]

I would love to somehow get a spangled leg or hip accessory that I could apply over any leg style i want.

Stuff like that would be cool.
    • Like x 2
  4. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

Pages swirling around

Glass shards swirling around

Stained glass shards swirling around

Bugs crawling across

Creature sitting on the shoulder (monkey, parrot, crow, etc)
    • Like x 1
  5. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Playing around with some styles and one of the things I've always wanted to be able to do is pair opaque tights with a skirt and short styles. You can band aid this a few ways depending on what materials and styles you mix and match. This could work if we were able to change the color of our legs independently of our whole body but that seems unrealistic so why not offer up "leggings" as an accessory style? A basic slim line style we can change the color of. Maybe figure out how to apply materials and chromoas of offer up a few style variations ("void leggings").
  6. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

How about a variant of the Jolly Beard as an accessory, so that it can be paired with other face styles? Seen lots of pictures of Santa, with a big bushy beard and glasses, for example. Or pirates with a big beard and eyepatch.
  7. Ryazan Dedicated Player

A disco ball, either floating above the character's head, or behind them (though if done behind, please not the same way the New Genesis and Apokolips planet accessories were done, I can't stand their goofy movements compared to other floating accessories that aren't just attached to our backs like Victorian Candelabra or Ankh of Nabu).
  8. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

The devs do amazing work. I would appreciate being able to acquire the items instead of them being in a rare drop. Otherwise this thread is pointless.
  9. Alushaun Well-Known Player

An Indigo Lantern Accessory, same as the Green/Red/Yellow/Ultraviolet options.

[IMG]
  10. Toshknight Loyal Player

i wouldn't say amazing, but its good, once the game is off of ps4, then the work will be amazing,
  11. Ingrando Well-Known Player

Time-torn aura but as an accessory and also that it’s on the legs/feet.
    Cant figure how to put photo but the example is from Yu-Gi-Oh The Phantom Knights of Rusty Bardiche
    https://images.app.goo.gl/LfZhF2rddVnqeFTB9
  12. EthanBlack Level 30

[IMG]Twisted shades following you around. [IMG]
  13. Vatack New Player

[IMG]
    Still the same idea. A lantern ring for every corps on the left hand as an accessory. Please make this dream true it could be amazing !!!
  14. 453 New Player

Dear developers!

Please make for us a permanent pet or sidekick that will follows the player and attacks enemies.
    This could be in the form of a ghost or an ice creature for example...
    Or maybe an accessory in the form of a companion.
    We really need a companion :(

[IMG]

Like this one but with different skin.
  15. 453 New Player

Dear developers!

Please make for us a permanent pet or sidekick that will follows the player and attacks enemies.
    This could be in the form of a ghost or an ice creature for example...
    Or maybe an accessory in the form of a companion.
    We really need a companion :(

[IMG]

Like this one but with different skin.
  16. SlNISTER New Player

Elf ears, what we asking for yrs
  17. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

Bat ears accessory.
  18. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

19. Babù Active Player

Hello everyone :)

We have got Lantern Corps Power Battery Accessory (Green Lantern, Yellow Lantern and Red Lantern Power Battery Accessory).

Is it possible to get Alan Scott Power Battery Accessory? His Battery is very unique because of its design, reminding us a train lantern.
  20. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

I would love to see some of the weapons as accessories for the belt like the freeze ray from the freeze ray emote or the flamethrower gun from the BBQ emote.