Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Oooh, that's cool! Kinda reminds me of Spider-Gwen! Love the collar matching those of her hyenas (also kinda makes me think of 101 Dalmatians a bit)!
    • Like x 3
  2. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Maybe jewelry like necklaces and earrings/piercings (preferably for both male and female toons). Could be its own style category or just go under "accessory" because they are literally that. Also, can you please make the animal skins' ears show with the Split Personality head style? Kind of weird to me how they show up on things like the Red Hood helmet (Gotham's Outlaw head style), but not on this hat with which they very easily could. In fact, I know for certain it could look good as when my toon gets an effect placed on her like Wonderverse's cockatrice turning her to stone, it makes the ears show and it works and looks fine. It's just kinda weird for me that her ears just vanish when she puts on a hat. Is she stuffing them inside it? That can't be comfortable! Would also probably make it hard to hear as well!
    • Like x 3
  3. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

IKR?! And also previewable! Be nice to be able to see how a material would fit onto my particular outfit without consuming it and risking finding out I don't like it and then not using it and (as I can then no longer just share it with another toon) end up just wasting it and any currency (real or in-game) and time I used to get it or have to find a picture or video of the mat modeled on another toon with a wholly different outfit and have to just try to figure out how it would look on mine based on that. Also sucks if you get an aura or material that you can never get again and then you later realize it would be great on this toon that didn't exist back then and you have it but can't give it to them because it's taken and you can't unlock and you can't get them a whole new one, either. It's particularly infuriating when you actually do have it but can't give it to them, that's worse than not even having it at all lol. Especially ones like those in the Booster Bundle you pay for (God, I want everything in this new one, but IDK if I can get any of it and also don't have a specific use for any of it yet - though I have ideas for toons in the future some of it could be great for - except those plasmic auras that'd be great for my Lantern Girls)
    • Like x 2
  4. Miss Adora Loyal Player

For next year Christmas event can we get a long Santa coat similar to this in this video.

SANTA 47 - YouTube
    • Like x 1
  5. Kaladin Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Bombshell Diana chest style
    - Bombshell Diana waist style
    - Bombshell Diana legs style
    • Like x 3
  7. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

[IMG] Kinda wish I could make the inside of her emblem (the white area) black, it is on my Red Lantern toon and her Corps emblem. It's so bright with the white and kinda hurt my eyes!
    [IMG] I understand we can't change the color of the actual emblem for obvious reasons, but it'd be nice to be able to change the "background" of it to fit in better.
    • Like x 1
  8. Avelox Active Player

Would it be possible to get a Cyborg inspired hair style? We cant really use the fade/buzzed style under the bionic gear. It clips through the head style.
    • Like x 3
  9. Shadowking60 New Player

Kyle rainer`s first custom green lantern uniform.
    • Like x 1
  10. Minotaur38 Active Player

The next style should be, FIX THE GAME. I'm on PS4, and this game is completely broken! I crash 3x/day, and the bugs, and other technical issues go unresolved. $15/month for a broken game? WHY?
    • Like x 1
  11. Kaladin Well-Known Player

How about some alien skins? Like one with pointed ears, another with antennas, not just the ones we have. Superman introduced aliens and lots lived on earth, so a few more options would be nice.
    • Like x 2
  12. NanananananananaBatman New Player

Xmas wish : A coat/trenchcoat style that lets you enjoy things most every other costume lets you enjoy like both an emblem and being able to see your waist style. Fairly certain this has been wanted for a long time , judging by topic searching , numerous people have brought it up and it slowly just goes on without being solved for years. Clipping is an issue with all kinds of styles so don't see why this one is so prohibitive other style sections become disabled entirely , honestly don't mind the clipping anywhere near as much as not being able to use certain parts of the style anyway.

Either a new style that allowed for this or another alternative would be to fix the old styles to allow for this. Another idea is to have a leg style that had some kind of coattails so people could combine it with other chest styles with a jacket .
    • Like x 1
  13. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Cheetah skin, thought there was one. Watched Wonder Woman 1984 and thought it would be funny to make my newest toon a cheetah woman but found it wasn't there and I had been mistaken.
  14. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Is it Leopard skin you were thinking of?
    https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Leopard
  15. HalJordan Active Player

A 2020 revamp of Disciple of Parallax with a black/white emblem or a new Sinestro inspired style.
    Provided a proof of concept image for a rework of Disciple of Parallax:
    [IMG]

New Sinestro style could look something like this:[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  16. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

No, I remembered there was a leopard skin specifically, just thought there was a cheetah one as well. I am using that as a stand-in, though
  17. xxxWonderxManxxx New Player

Bombshell Wonder Woman Suit
    Cheetah
    Amazons style from Wonder Woman movie
    Wonder Woman style from movie
    And new Greek Warrior style like this pic[IMG]
  18. HalJordan Active Player

2 more things to add, if we could get black/white versions of the Blue Lantern, Red Lantern and Yellow Lantern emblems just like in the comics, that would be amazing. The colors of the emblems being inaccurate always bothered me.

Also if possible I'd love it if the emblem sizing for the Sector Incendiary chest could be scaled up as the emblems are squished down despite there being a bigger surface area. Attaching images for proof of concept.

Sector Incendiary original sized emblem in black/white edit:
    [IMG]

Sector Incendiary scaled up emblem in black/white edit:
    [IMG]
  19. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

I agree with this, I would also recommend a revamp of all the lantern styles, and isolate the emblems from the rest of the chest piece so Chroma's don't black them out anymore. PLEASE !!!!
    • Like x 3
  20. Aesthete Well-Known Player

Will we ever get any cat, dog, or bunny ears head styles? I feel like this is long overdue and would fit right into the Valentine's Event.
    • Like x 2