Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

TBF, I think we have plenty of Bruce styles and other than wildly different types of things I'd rather expand to getting a few more things for some of the other Batfam, like a Robin tunic and/or emblem (closest we have is the Armored Detective chest that has 2 Rs or the Raptor Infiltrator chest which is a bit much and I really just want a regular, classic Robin tunic) or some Spoiler or Flamebird stuff, etc, but First Appearance is one I'd be more than on board with. As someone that LOVES the early stuff as being the fresh roots and beginnings of all the characters and stories I love and they give me a feeling akin to nostalgia (though it doesn't quite fit the word given that a lot of it is from WAY before I ever even existed, let alone was old enough to grow up with it or anything, but it's a similar feeling applied to the history of what I love and for lack of a better term, I sometimes just call it "histalgia"), especially with early Bat stuff. In fact, I'd love to see some first appearance/classic/early/Golden and Bronze Age stuff in general.
    • Like x 1
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

There already IS a Hologram Material. It was only available during Survival Mode, from the Survival Mode Vendor. So LOTS OF US missed out on it. :(
    • Like x 2
  3. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

the thriller robin chest and maybe the belt[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

The alternative to that would be adding versions like Saturn Girl, Lightning Lad holograms. It looks so much better than the SM one... so much better.
    • Like x 2
  5. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

Not a costume style, but I think the character creator needs some more options added for male hair. Mostly in the inclusion of styles with 5 O'clock Shadow we have plenty of full beards and mustaches, but no 5 O'clocks in the mix and I think that its a option that is needed and would be welcomed.
    • Like x 4
  6. MajesticIcon New Player

Can We please get a longer version of the new grail cape.
  7. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

the utility belt and maybe the chest with out the emblem
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

It’s almost done. Nearly every style has a weapon attached. All we need now is chest armor with weapons on it and shoulder styles with weapons on them. [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Kaladin Well-Known Player

With the Stargirl show now part of the DC tv lineup, I would love to see Stargirl styled armor and staff available, as well as the Stripe suit her step dad uses. Maybe wildcat as well?
    • Like x 2
  10. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

Probably unrelated and wishful thinking as it not a main thing in legion Episode but really do hope we get Trigon's Loincloth or/and Anklet as bonus rewards next month or into next year.

Something related to Legion I got a league member wanting or hoping for Saturns Girls Hair as bonus reward. I also seen a couple people ask for Cosmic Boys hair.

On a unrelated note but to be honest I wouldn't know where it would Belong really we need to seriously update Gadgets Supressor turret appearence is it very outdated.
    • Like x 2
  11. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Can we get some sort of phoenix or flaming feather or even flaming heart emblem? Kinda surprised we don't have any phoenix ones tbh.

I'd also love some more movement styles related to powers. Stuff like frosty footsteps for ice toons, scorching footsteps/trail of fire sorta like Starfire is often depicted with as she flies for fire toons, static electricity following around electric toons, flowers and stuff sprouting up behind nature toons, empty shells falling behind munitions toons, etc. More colors for that sparkle one could also be cool. And it'd be awesome to be able to change how our discs look if we have skimming. We can change their color, but what if we could make them all galaxy or techy or translucent or give them different shapes. As for movement types, some rocket boots could be fun.

Could we also get a Cadmus emblem? There's the shirt, but I want the emblem to put on some armor for a super soldier.
    • Like x 1
  12. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Yeah, some stubble option could be great! Also the ability to add facial hair to hairs that don't have facial hair versions. What if you want some stubble with Con-Job? Or a hippie beard with half-up ponytail?
    • Like x 2
  13. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

If anything I think it will be more impossible now. Remember we could get TV Supergirl for legends Until the show moved to CW where they immediately were told to take her off legends vendor and remove BVS swag bag and posters.
    • Like x 1
  14. Fwames Well-Known Player

A modernized updated version of Phantasm. I am sure Meg can do a wonderful work on how it goes
    • Like x 2
  15. Clawed Active Player

We have all these animal styles but why not an Elephant head? I ha e been wanting one of those for a long time.
    • Like x 1
  16. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Killer Crock head

Chimera/Two-Face/Divided skin, scarred or rotting flesh on one half of the body or even just normal flesh but a different color on each side. I want to make a character based on the Norse goddess Hel.

Bat-like technological wings

More tails

Some alien skins

More, subtle scars. All we really have is really extreme scars with the eyes bulging out or straight up zombie skins. Be nice to have more of this sort of scar:
    [IMG]

Could be a face or head style, a skin (could have sworn there was a "Scarred skin and that I'd used it before), or even its own style slot or maybe thrown into accessory.
    • Like x 1
  17. MARTlANMANHUNTER New Player

Please bring back the Superman emblem(s), that would be greatly appreciated. I missed Both having to work overseas.
    • Like x 3
  18. PacDrew New Player

Things in a jar/dome head styles Like a brain, a goldfish, a cat or a dog. All of these would be fun. Could make the animals look like they are piloting a "human" body like it's a mecha.
    • Like x 2
  19. LLSmoothJ Active Player

That's not going to happen as it's up to DC/Warner Brothers. They were limited time items for a reason.
  20. MARTlANMANHUNTER New Player

Understandable understandable