The Justice Knights (HERO US - PS3/PS4/PC)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Justice Knights, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Zippity New Player

Greetings,

I visited your website, to check out your rules and so forth. The only question I have for the moment, is does your League actively use some form of Voice Coms or VOIP to chit chat while playing? And what I mean by active, is that folks are in voice chat regularly without it having to be some special gathering like raids and group content before folks bother coming into voice?

I'm not big on in-game text chat while actually playing, as my focus tends to waiver away from the text box much of the time when battling NPC's and what not... So my pet peeve with any Guild/League/Org is that it have an active voice...

I look forward to your reply...

Thanks,

Zip
  2. DemolitionBug New Player

Thank you for your reply!

There are those who use the text option to communicate, but rarely during game-play and especially rarely during raids.
    During raids we have a few actually who give out tactics, suggestions and ideas via voice using the league chat channel.
    I would say that we are lite-competitive. We are not try-hards or super pros or anything lol but we do play the game for what it is and communicate, all while just having a good time with the game and each other.

Hope this helps.
    Thank you for your interests and if you like, you can add my mains if you wish to contact me in-game.

Take care,

Bug Byte
    Demolition Bug
    Botany Bug
  3. Zippity New Player

Appreciate your reply... I'm looking for a group that is more active via voice chat then just the occasional in-game voice chat during grouping... I wish you all the best of luck... And have fun out there...

Zip
  4. DemolitionBug New Player

Apologies. I'm not sure if I misunderstood you or you misunderstood me.
    If you're asking do we use our league chat channel to communicate to one another, (rather in the same mission or not) then the answer is that most of us do yes.
  5. DemolitionBug New Player

Greetings all!

Hope all you heroes are staying safe.
    If you're like me, you may have just a bit more time on your hands to play some DCUO.
    Why not increase your replay value of the game with an outstanding league.
    Why not consider joining...The Justice Knights!

For those who may not know...

We are a day one league. Meaning we've been around for nine years. Making us one of the oldest and most active leagues in the game.
    We have regular schedule events Thursday nights where we run all new content and stream.
    We have regular schedule events Sunday nights where we run new/old content and go feat hunting.
    Most of our members actually communicate via voice in the league chat and help each other with content.
    There's always someone willing to help with leveling and feats.
    We are actually here to play the game which means you won't find us standing around The Watchtower or Little Bohemia.

So if you want to be apart of a mature, well established league with friendly and non-toxic players...look no further than...

The Justice Knights!

Thank you!
  6. Virgo Metropolis Resident

Just wanted to throw in my endorsement. :)

While I don't play DCUO anymore due to changes in personal life stuff, the time I spent with Justice Knights was fantastic. They are a truly helpful league. They make it a point -- and set aside a weekly time slot - to help lower-level/lower CR players.

I enjoyed DCUO more than I ever did thanks to this league. Wishing you all the best, Knights!
  7. Justice Knights Well-Known Player

8. Justice Knights Well-Known Player

9. Daddy Dangerous Active Player

Trying to play catch-up and get past videos posted...

10. Daddy Dangerous Active Player

Finishing out the month of February. Enjoy!

Catch Thursday Night Knights every Thursday at 9PM on Twitch!
  11. Justice Knights Well-Known Player

Hi Zip.

To further what the "Bug" was saying, YES....the League actively uses and encourages all forms of Voice Coms, VOIP, Zoom, Google Meet, etc. However, it absolutely NOT MANDATORY for a member to use them.

-TV
  12. Justice Knights Well-Known Player

13. Justice Knights Well-Known Player

14. Justice Knights Well-Known Player

15. Justice Knights Well-Known Player

16. Justice Knights Well-Known Player

17. Justice Knights Well-Known Player

18. Justice Knights Well-Known Player

19. Justice Knights Well-Known Player

20. Justice Knights Well-Known Player