Tell us what accessories you'd like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Megzilla, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Both Emblem and Accessory. What about the Alpha Lanterns' lantern emblem?

[IMG]
  2. MisterMayhem New Player

• Like x 1
  3. MisterMayhem New Player

i REALLY like that floating lantern power battery idea!
    • Like x 2
  4. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

I'd love to see a floating Power Battery as well. It would be epic. I don't know if this was doable, but if it could be battle activated so that it starts to glow/radiate light during battle, that would be epic too.
    • Like x 1
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Now that Accessories give us a great way to realize it, what I want is something that I know has been asked for....

For the Green Lantern Corps, we need the Holographic GL Corps Emblems that radiate off of the uniform's emblem, and then trail behind a GL while they fly!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

The trickiest part would just seem to be the animation, as it should look like it's being generated by any visible Emblem on the costume, and then move around from there.
    • Like x 4
  6. Ascended Well-Known Player

I'd love to get the holographic Lantern emblems. Asked for them as auras, back before accessories were a thing but now it'd be even better. I'd also be really interested in a floating Power Battery or a floating Guardian of Oa.

Others have asked about getting a tint-able ring effect for an accessory (like the Light and Rage powers have) and I'd support that too, though you'd have to put the accessory on the other hand to avoid overlap with those two powers. Be a cool way to do a Lantern with two rings.
  7. Shadobi Level 30

I WOULD LIKE IF WE COULD HAVE 2 ACCESSORIES ACTIVE THAT DOESN'T SHARE THE SAME ZONE
    EXAMPLE THE CROWN AND HERMES WINGED FEET.

FLOATING MAGIC BOOK - OPENS IN COMBAT (DC UNIVERSE CHARACTER: TIMOTHY HUNTER)
  8. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

Is your caps lock stuck bud?
    • Like x 1
  9. Shadobi Level 30

10. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

i would like to see a green lantern battery as accessory
    • Like x 1
  11. BlackJak New Player

Green Goblin type glider for Acrobatics, when you activate movement mode, the glider swoops in and appears, think the Goblin/ Spider fight in Times Square in Raimi's Spider Man movie (cant find the gif if my life depended on it)
  12. BlackJak New Player

DEADSHOT style wrist guns for Dual Pistol
  13. ToyGuyMAT335 New Player

• Like x 1
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You're in the wrong thread, those go in the one for Requesting Weapon Styles.
  15. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

Dex star the cat red lantern
  16. Zydelo New Player

I enjoyed the laughing accessory. Would like to see a few more comedic inspired items of high quality added.
  17. ZombieKLNAnimal New Player

Some ones probly said it but here it goes how about Powerset accessories o pet accessories like bats or something or a digital swirling code. Munitions could be floating gernades or bullets
  18. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

We need this red lighting
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. Abs New Player

Make a pet that can heal and/or power heal IF in a group that has no healer or troll present.
  20. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

This please!
    • Like x 1